Scorpion turned Smoke, an edit by Glam *UPDATE 2*

Glamador

Well, here it is, my first post in the artwork forum section! Now I have little artistic talent, so I am limited to alterations in Adobe Photoshop (which I have legally because I use it for school, so if you were thinking that...HAH). Now my bud is a huge fan of Smoke, and he couldn't find any sweet pics of Human Smoke. I decided to do him a favor and took a picture of Scorpion by MK Kool seen here:
scorpwall2mkkool0tj.jpg

Now I looked at that and said, hell with a little work I could make that a good Human Smoke pic. Now I was wrong on one count, it was a SHITLOAD more than a little work. Many of the hours I put into this were based on removing the MK Kool logo from the lower right-hand edge. Here is my final (possibly) product:
smokewall2pupils8ze.jpg

Now as you can see I altered and added quite a few things. First of all I made him GREY as he is Smoke. I also made smokey text (yes MADE) and added a smokey haze around his body using the same technique. Lastly I added grey eyes and pupils (kinda bug-eyed but that adds to the creepiness). And let's not forget the hours of work into removing the logo. Enjoy! Positive comments and helpful hints welcome.

----EDIT----

As of now I have altered his mask to be a little less skull-like, as that is only befitting of Scorpion. I also adjusted the eyes slightly so they look a bit less buggy and more directed at you. A minor detail, but it greatly improves the overall view of the picture.

====EDIT====

And now for update number two! I was wrong again, I have more editions coming. At this point I've completely redone the eyes (using a hi-res picture of an actual eye compliments of Google). I greyed them up a bit and popped 'em in the sockets. See what you think:
smokewall2pupils4gb.jpg

And for those of you out there that like to compare, and don't have a photographic memory, here is a little pic to suit your needs:
eyecomparison2cs.jpg

And as usual, any helpful comments welcome.

Ah that's a very nice pallete swap. The only thing that looks a little funny to me is the eyes. Everything else looks perfect.

Yeah..the eyes are a bit intoxicating...other than that, it looks really good. I'm glad you put up the original for comparison

Me liky 10/10.

Nice job. I would shake your hand but we can't so awesome job. (Starts creating a new pic)

Very nice! I agree with what everyone says about the eyes, something about them. Still 10/10.

this is getting kinda annoying but...the eyes....the mask is amazingly cool every thing and removing the MK Kool logo it looks like if it was never there you did a good job on that Smoke pic 10/10

Well not necessarily egotistical, if you feel it deserves a 10/10 in all honesty of how good you think it is and not do to that the fact that it's your work and should get 10/10. Anyway it does deserve a 10/10 and the new mask is very nice.

Wow, Glam. That is an excellent job. The only bit that is wrong are the eyes, I think the pupils are just too dialated. Try editing them a bit so they're smaller and it will improve it, I guarantee.

All I can say is that Scorpion is going to be pissed when he finds out Smoke stole his mask and spray painted it silver. LMAO.

Well as you can all see, I've done a little update. I took notice of the many eye complaints coming in from all sides, and decided, "if it isn't good enough for the rest of the fans then it isn't good enough for me!" And with that I fixed it! PRAISE ME!

Glamador said:
Thanks, I was hoping ppl would like it better this way.

Yeah man, you deserve the +5. Obviously, you put a lot of work into this, and it looks good.

The Smoke Stares into Your Soul thing was great, by the way :lol: