Storylines you dread...

Angel

Basically list storyline outcomes you dread coming true.

-Stryker surviving and becoming a big ledgendary hero (yeah spelling mistake included :p ). I don't mind him, but I don't think he is spiffy enough to live through this and become some big hero.

-Mileena. I don't want to see her take Kitana's place. Maybe rule over Outworld, but Edenia too?

-Kahn. Well Kahn most likely won't survive this. I'd like his death handled carefully therefore if it comes true. Just having someone stick a sword through him and having done with it isn't that good considering he is a big villian in the series and ruler of Outworld and all.

-JohnnY Cage... If they don't make him die horribly that will be disappointing. :lol:

Can't think of anymore storyline disappointments right now. I guess the biggest disappointment for me would be if Raiden didn't become his old self in the end.

Sorry IR but LMAOXDLMAOXD. Anyway :

-Mileena and Baraka either way they are both most likely going to die.

-Sub-Zero is getting way too old way to quick I mean Sonya and all of them should be aging faster.

-Scorpion if he becomes the Elder Gods bitch.

-Kitana, Sindel, Jade, and Tanya... Well the first three will most likely have an ending leading into the Mileena conflict, and Tanya will most likely die.

-Johnny Cage: I have no problem with Stryker living, as long as this idiot doesn't. I mean for God's sakes he is so dumb, he dies every game. Stryker hasn't died once and he was a main target of the Extermination Squads 0_0.

-Sheeva: I'm ok with ehr surviving as long as there is no Goro romance at the end XP.

-Goro: Hopefully either Kung Lao and him will have a cool flash-back fight of the original Kung Lao except KL wins this one.

-Shao Khan: I want him to live period.

TBC.

I happen to like Johnny Cage and want him to live. Who knows maybe since he died alot (how many times) he may get a break and live through this one. At least he isn't a punk lol.

Angel said:
Immortal Reaver said:
..why is every single one of your posts negative
Why are your posts about my posts always complaints? :lol:

becuase they are'nt? Every single post you make is complaining or negativity, and that's not good for the forums.

I don't see why any MK story would be dreadful, that's stupid.

Just so u know, Subby is aging too fast b/c of his dragon medallion. His new armor seems to be countering that effect tho...

That still doesn't explain how liu Kang and them are around 50 if not older and don't seem to age a day.

Most of the characters were in MK between late 20s - 40s... Liu Kang is MK champ so doesn't age really (ageless).

Kitana, Sindel, Jade and other Edenias are ageless... And most other races have a long life span and age rather slowly.

Immortal Reaver said:
Angel said:
Immortal Reaver said:
..why is every single one of your posts negative
Why are your posts about my posts always complaints? :lol:

becuase they are'nt? Every single post you make is complaining or negativity, and that's not good for the forums.

I don't see why any MK story would be dreadful, that's stupid.

I think if you notice my posts more, you'll see I praise/compliment/etc a lot more then complain... And when I do complain, its normally for a good reason though.

I am actually a lot more positive to life then you think.

^ Guys you should knock it off. this is probably gonna get the mods here becuase it is off topic. Angel answers like she feels she could answer. who are you immortal reaver to tell her she isn't contributing good things to the forum? She always good and helps me alot on my nice but crappy-ish art.

Anyways, on topic.

- Any fighters that are not from earth (except Liu Kang) usually live alot longer than any normal person from earth.

- Subby's heritage is from Outworld so he might still live longer than a regular human. The dragon medallion does take away some of his youth. The reason he's aged alot is probably from the fact that he was in EVERY single mk game. He was even a cameo in some other games too.

-Other characters like Scorpion and Noob Saibot are already dead but are spectres. The dark wizard people (shang, quan chi) have their dark arts to keep themselves youthful.

And i think that covers some details. :wink:

- Stryker survives and leads the Earthrealm's reconstruction;

- Johnny Cgae kills one of the bosses and survive;

- Rayden and Fujin become Elder Gods, and Liu Kang becomes Earthrealm's protector god;

- Mileena is killed by Kitana, who now rules Edenia;

- Sub Zero and Frost will have a son, who will be adopted by Scorpion when Noob Saibot kills the both frozen ninjas;

- Kintaro to become Goro's real father by going into the past. XP I know it will NEVER happen..

Edit-2 Motaro lives again. Maybe become human?

TBC

I would be heartbroken if they kept Jax, Darrius, or Hsu Hao in the series in any way, shape, or form.

Go on. tell me how they're starting the series from scratch after this. I'd love to hear it :roll:

Pheonix is alright. So long as he doesn't start arguments. :wink:

Another line I dread...

Starting over means they all become babies.

Yes, make way for Dripple Kombat!:lol: