Movie Trailers

ChiefThunder said:
Silent Hill does look promising. I am trying very hard not to get my hopes too high, just incase it flops bigtime. V for Vendetta, I'm also looking forward to. The Hills Have Eyes is meant to be GORY, dude. Have you seen the original versions by Wes Craven?

Actually, no I haven't. My dad suggested we go see it yesterday, so I did a little research...other than that, i was completely unprepared :lol:

The gore didn't bug me too much, except for when he got his fingers lopped off. Other than that, great flick :D

Misfit said:
I wanna see that The Hills Have Eyes, and that new movie with Jonny Depp.

And oh, Silent Hill. :p
I notice that one of the monsters in The hills have eyes looks like Frankenstein from Vam Helsing I kinda want to see but i'll think about it because i dont really go to the movies any more although I actually went to the movies yesterday.I went to go see Ultra Violet i think the action was cool but i didnt get the piont of the movie.

Peoples how about posting links to the trailers for the people who have'nt seen the movie trailer/s rather then talking about it because the whole point i made this thread

Anyone want to talk about the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer?

I think it looks cool and it's gonna be exciting to see the DC trinity on the big screen.

Suicide Squad trailer looks interesting too.

I don't get all the hate Jared Leto's Joker gets.

Last edited: