A couple of fun KAF questions.

Killswitch

No, it's not about what features will be in the KAF Mode on MK:A. I'd rather wait and see what Midway has in store for us rather than ask a bunch of stupid questions. :p This thread's more on a personal level regarding the questions I'm asking, more of a census than a poll, since making a poll for this would, in my opinion, be impossible.

Anywho, before I ramble anymore, here's the questions:

1) How many fighters do you plan on kreating? Yes, I know there's bound to be a memory limit for this, but until then, let's just assume there's no limit and you can kreate as many fighters as you like. :p

2) Will the fighters you make be original ones, kharacters that didn't make the cut into MK:A, fighters based on yourself and other real life figures, ie. classmates, friends, family, relatives, etc., kharacters from other games, movies, books, shows, etc., a combo of any of the following, or all of the above?

It should be interesting, well, to me, at least, to see what kind of replies show up here. :) I'll post my own replies tomorrow, since I'm tired and I need sleep for tomorrow. Yay college! :p

Alright let me explain something.

1) We already know the options. (See MK: A update topic/trailors, they have the info on how/what you can do with them in certain pics.

Alright to anser you others:

1) 3 fighters no more no less. Unles I get really creative. LOL.

2) Most characters have made the cut only Chameleon, Khameleon, and Meat haven't made it. (Or no conformation on them three yet.) Motaro has already been confirmed FYI)

But I would like to create Khameleon/Chamelon if they don't make the cut... But I hope they do... *Cries*

I wouldn't mind Tremor from MK:SF, though, he is a ninja. LOL.

Alright

1) I would make at most five i think it depens on how many things you can use create and advances you may unlock during the game. If they have a Konquest mode which i believe they will you will find more stuff in the chests.

2) I would make just random people who look gnarly I would make one of myself and maybe some that look like my friends. And my friends who chill over my house.

Thats what i've got to say :D

1. I'd make 2. A dude and a chick.

2. I'd make the dude looks as much like me as possible, but the chick a total babe :p

Well I'm getting MK:A for the Xbox so I can create HUNDREDS of Characters :wink:

I'll mostly make demonic looking characters. I want to try to make a ninja with a bunch of ninja specials to try to re-create Chameleon. I hope you can make cyborg looking characters, if you can I'll make a green one to try to re-create MasterChief from Halo :)

I'll mostly make completely new characters but some will be re-makes from other games like DOA, Tekken, Halo, etc.

For online play I'll probably create one "easy to play" and one "hard as nails" and one or two stupid/weak ones to play abainst noobs :wink: Plus for my own fun, a couple of bizarros and extras just to see what you can do with it.

Would be a nice feature to play CPU vs CPU matches with the KAFs.

I intend to make well known characters from other games and animes. Like Kakashi from Naruto (he is a ninja after all), or Jack Krauser from RE4 (the guy with the beret that Midway made for the trailer looks a hell of alot like him anyhow).

I'd like for a laugh to create Zippy the happy drunken bum from outworld... But I seriously doubt they have the taraka models in KAF. Which is a shame cause I thought it would be funny to beat people up played as a drunken taraka bum.

Angel said:
I'd like for a laugh to create Zippy the happy drunken bum from outworld... But I seriously doubt they have the taraka models in KAF. Which is a shame cause I thought it would be funny to beat people up played as a drunken taraka bum.

You mean Tarkatan?

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to make a tarkatan warrior

Angel said:
^Yeah what you said...

*Gets worst every day... ¬_¬' *

We all do it.

Well they did say that there will be bits and peices from other characters. Maybe they will include the Tarkatan Blades? That would be awesome.

I plan on creating a character named scorpzero, i posted his bio in the create a character thread.
I also want to create a master cheif from halo and a Kratos from god of war.

pheonix said:
1) We already know the options. (See MK: A update topic/trailors, they have the info on how/what you can do with them in certain pics.

I saw the trailer and the pics. I guess I should have left that part out or made myself clearer in my post. I guess what I meant to say or imply is that between now and the time of the release of the game, they (Midway) may add more to the KAF. Sorry if I wasn't clearer on that, Pheonix. :)

And now lemme answer my own questions:

1) Seeing as I reserved my copy for the Xbox, I'm assuming my space is limited to how much hard drive space I have, which is still a bunch. Chances are, if there's still room on there after I get Painkiller: Hell Wars, FarCry: Instincts Evolution, Timeshift, and the custom soundtrack I'm working on for Black, the rest of that space will be devoted to my KAF data. :D

2) Most likely, I'll make myself, maybe a few of my friends and some of my family, and the multitude of fictional characters I have in my head that I use for roleplaying, both in RPG video games and online message board roleplaying. :) I may even add/make some fighters from other games for MK:A's KAF mode. :D

LOL EDIT: I forgot to add that I'll also (try to) make the kombatants left out of MK:A from previous titles. :D

I really don't know how many KAF characters I'll make, but I know I'll end up making myself, and probably Kore. Why Kore? Interesting concept, and I could have some fun with that.

If I can, I'd probably make Goraka too, since he's basically just a Shokan WEARING A SPEEDO (take that, ole buddy 8)) with tarkatan blades