Hottest MK chick thread

21Mafia said:
I like Kitana. I think the actress that played her in MK Trilogy was really pretty. Yeah I know she played the three females but I think she looked the best as Kitana.

Becky Gable is her name. I've seen video of her doing the moves for the MK games. She looks damn fine in that swimsuit.

Definetly Sonya in MK3.
Why ? 2 words... Kerri Hoskins.

That and the fact that she's my favorite MK fighter.
I love her quick combos in MK3, and her Taekwondo style in MKDA is killer.

Overall, I have always been a fan of Sindel and her wonderful ass

Kira - Out and out smokin...I love everything about her. Have you seen the way she gets up in MKD?
Nitara - Hot vampire, you can't ask for more...and then you see her orgasmic second costume...delicious. And her grab? Amazing
Li Mei - Bouncy tits and excellant legs...has the same AA kicks as Nitara...hotness defined

KiraXX said:

You'll get no arguement from the Chief on that issue, Kira. I love a good female ass, its an asset [pun intended]

KiraXX said:
Kira - Out and out smokin...I love everything about her. Have you seen the way she gets up in MKD?
Nitara - Hot vampire, you can't ask for more...and then you see her orgasmic second costume...delicious. And her grab? Amazing
Li Mei - Bouncy tits and excellant legs...has the same AA kicks as Nitara...hotness defined

Dang, you're full on with your girls, and thats a good thing from my point of view :wink:

ChiefThunder said:
KiraXX said:

You'll get no arguement from the Chief on that issue, Kira. I love a good female ass, its an asset [pun intended]

KiraXX said:

Dang, you're full on with your girls, and thats a good thing from my point of view :wink:

Sweet! Great line up for the MK fantasies.

My favorites are Kitana and Jade. For Jade, I love a woman who is feisty and different colored skin. :wink: