Blaze

Goraka

So in MKDA he was like Johnny Cage on fire, amd in MKA He's like on steroids or some shit.
1 - does anyone actually have shots of how he looks in MKU?
2 - if not, do you think he will look like he does in MKDA like all the other extra characters?
3 - I'm guessing he's gonna get all huge n scary n shit in the ending to MKU, what are your predictions?

He is going to look exactly like he did in Deadly Alliance, seriusly do you think midway would actualy work on characters when they could just take them right off of another game? (Deadly Alliance)
Goraka said:
I'm guessing he's gonna get all huge n scary n shit in the ending to MKU, what are your predictions?
That make's sense. They're probably going to link the story from DA to Armageddon, since he is probably going to have a big role.

I think he means it will most likely look like Blaze from MK:A.

I'm not sure so I'm just guessing they will make him look partially in between. Although Midway might half-ass us with it X{P.

Now this raises the question (that I've yet to see asked actually), "Is that hulking figure really Blaze?" He looks so different, who's to say until we get more info?

i think he looks like the old ninjas from mk 1 and2. all they would have to do is take a ninja and set him on fire, and add muscle.

ERMAC FREAK said:
i think he looks like the old ninjas from mk 1 and2. all they would have to do is take a ninja and set him on fire, and add muscle.

so not much like them at all then lol.
he looks a little like necrid from SC2, or maybe something out of spawn.

I think that maybe he will have like some contract with the gods or something and that makes him the new " I'm on steroids " blaze.

I think he will be his regular size and in his ending it explains how he gets bigger

In my story MKA storyplot the reason why he gets bigger is because he finally completes his quest which is to be the one beings enforcer (kind of like how Scorpion is the elder gods enforcer)
To read more about this read my story!
the link is in my signature

i think Blaze just looks like an awesome flaming(lol) ninja. InfernoScorpion's been begging me to buy him this game for his birthday.

Not to sound greedy, but I think you should buy all of us this game for IFSC's birthday. >_> I'm sure you could get the money somehow...

Anyway I take it back I think maybe Blaze will become a new ninja-esque character... XD who am I kidding?

there IS a good chance im getting it for him. i just cant wait to see the look on his face......if i do buy it. but yeah BLAZE looks awesome in MKU.

Blaze is going to look the same as he did in deadly alliance, this is confirmed.
InfernoScorpion said:
Blaze is cool looking, never really played as him but im sure he is a good chacacter. Can't wait for my B-day. march 30th :D
THe release is scheduled for fall... Even if it still was the old date before it was bumped up, (April 3) that's still several days after your birthday. I don't mean to be a party pooper but don't get TOO exited...