Best MK2 Fatality(s)??

I think the best mk two fatality is eather fire breath or electric death. Those are my two. But it was hard to pick because they are all pretty good like the jax arm rips that one is sick and liu kang dragon. those are all classics but im sticking with my two of fire breath and electric death. :idea:

cool vid. and my fav./or best fatality is when raiden shocks the opponent till they blow up,yeah its cool 8)

I think the Raidens shocker fatality is the best. Some other good ones were Jax's arm rip,Reptiles tongue,and Shang Tsung's soul steal. Hey can someone tell me if Shang Tsung ever did a fatality where he morphed into Kintaro. I personally think Mortal Kombat 2 had some great fatalitys,way better than MK 1 and 3.

Yeah Shang Tsung had a Kintaro morph. You had to hold low punch for 30 seconds then release at sweep distance.

My favorite was Shang Tsung's body invasion Fatality.

Personally, I rather liked Scorpion's 2nd fatality the most, where he slits the opponet's throat with his spear before cutting the opponet in half. :D

Favorites MK2 fatalities:
Liu Kang: Dragon
Kung Lao: Slice in half
Johnny Cage: Triple head decapitation
Reptile: Head eat
Sub-Zero: Freeze uppercut and Ice grenade
Shang Tsung: Soul stealing and Kintaro morph
Kitana: None
Jax: Arm rip
Mileena: Suck it in-and-spit it out
Baraka: Blade lift
Scorpion: Spear slice and Flame breath that ends with a "TOASTY!"
Raiden: Explosive Uppercut

TheFreak said:
I like Reptile's Invisible Evisceration.

Same, and to stray off topic a little bit. I might add that Reptile in MK4/Gold had aone of the goriest fatalitys plus also one of the easiest to pull off [hold all punch & kick buttons]. Lastly, when doing it invisible, it looked even more freaky.

Yeah! That was very nasty and I loved it. Good mentioning about it!

On topic: My all-time favorite is Scorpion's flame that ends with a "TOASTY!" :lol:

i'll go with mileena as one, i'll have to say i really enjoyed doing that one.
and reptile's head chomp made me laugh, so yeah i agree with that too