New MK: Uncchained Characters Revealed!

Of course they do. They aren't new, they are Jax (MK2-MK:DA) Blaze (MK:DA-MK:U) Shao Khan (MK2-MK:D)

Goro (MK1-MK:D) Kitana (MK2-MK:DA) and one other old character. Of course they will have a story duh! No offense.

So wait a minute, MKU is only gonna have those six characters? Or will it be all the characters from MKD. plus those six?

Unchained will totally pwn with all those characters. I wonder how Shao Kahn and Goro handle in these. but the shoulder buttons will leave problems. on PS2 there's:
>R1=special grab
>R2=block
>L1=change fighting style
>L2=i forget
so how will it work out with only 2 shoulder buttons?

Weeeeell, they could have a concept like in the Soul Calibur games in which you press two buttons at once to grab. That would solve the problem.

Hey pheonix! I saw blazes bio at mk warehouse and he's little...not sure about how he would look in-game though.

Will there be more characters? I was hoping more on the number in Armageddon... wishful thinking for a UMD size game but cant blame me!

Will there be more characters? I was hoping more on the number in Armageddon... wishful thinking for a UMD size game but cant blame me!

All Unchained is, is MKD with a few extra characters to get you to buy it.

Blaze's bio and supposed ending is supposed to lead into Armageddeon.

This game was never ment to be Armageddeon on PSP. I don't know where you got the idea.

we'll you'd think with Armageddon being the most recent they would do a psp port of that too, perhaps thats too soon.