MK:D Story Ending(My Version)

TOASTY *

I was thinking about this earlier. Okay heres how i think the ending for mk:d should've went :

Okay so i never new what was behind that big gate blocking earthrealm village when shujinko is an old man. So shujinko looked behind a bush and found a key. Then he puts it into the the big door. He puts it into the big door, unlocking it. then he goes inside and he sees nothing has really changed in the village, except that: EVERY HOUSE WAS ON FIRE, ARROWS FLYING FROM EVERY POSSIBLE DIRECTION, AND THE DRAGON KING'S ARMY ATTACKING INNOCENT PEOPLE! Shujinko walks inside one of his old dojos and sees fire all around him and the Dragon King standing on the other side of the dojo. Onaga said "HAHA SHUJINKO ALL YOUR LIFE YOU'VE BEEN TRICKED BY ME, TO FIND THE KAMIDOGU. , THANK YOU FOR FINDING THE KAMIDOGU; NOW I SHALL KILL YOU!". Onaga charges at Shujinko and Shujinko moves out of the way and Onaga ends up hurting himself. Soon after a big fight scene, all the kombatants march in through the door, including master bo rai cho.

All the kombatants charge at Onaga. After a while all the kombatants encircle Onaga and hold him back while Shujinko takes out his sword and charges at Onaga stabbing Onaga in the heart! FATALITY!

So guys what do you think? rate please =)

"And the LMAO award of today goes to..."

LMAO dude.

You must have been very busy. Maybe I should create one.

BTW it deserves a +1 for being funny.

I like it...A LOT!!!!

Although I would do it a little different...Like the true story said he'd be using the power that damashi gave him.

He would walk in the dojo like u said but with this little twist 2 it:
Shujinko stands before Onaga and all the fighters march in, but they form a circle around Shujinko, giving their fighting techniques to him, and Shujinko transforms yet again, but this time in to a devine looking fighter, and an epic battle starts between Onaga and Shujinko.
The battle rages and the dojo is becoming to dangerous for the fighters, so Raiden evacutes everyone.
Outside the fighters keep watching the battle that is taken out to the air, Shujinko driven by the hate against Onaga and the guilt of all that had transpired because of his foolishness, filled with the power of all the fighters attackes like a force of nature, Onaga is left totally baffeled, and goes insane, at his turn driven by the will to rule all, makes a counter attack, But Shujinko evades it and gives Onaga the finishing blow.
At the end of the battle the elder gods emerge from the Kamidogu, and decide that the Kamidogu are too dangerous, and that the only way to control the realms is to let each realm be watched by it's own God.
Shujinko's lust to redeem himself turns Raiden into a normal Thunder God once more. Shujinko is turned in to the God of Peace, and is given the quest, to keep the mortals fair, and just
Peace is restored in the realms untill Shao Kahn and Goro, pledge to take Edenia once more,

The Kombat lives on, but will alwauys be watched by the Elder Gods, Raiden, and Shujinko

i don't know how all of you liked my ending, wich was partially inspired by TOASTY* but i like to rate his story with a 9, plz rate mine aswell

Shinoda said:
I like it...A LOT!!!!

Although I would do it a little different...Like the true story said he'd be using the power that damashi gave him.

He would walk in the dojo like u said but with this little twist 2 it:
Shujinko stands before Onaga and all the fighters march in, but they form a circle around Shujinko, giving their fighting techniques to him, and Shujinko transforms yet again, but this time in to a devine looking fighter, and an epic battle starts between Onaga and Shujinko.
The battle rages and the dojo is becoming to dangerous for the fighters, so Raiden evacutes everyone.
Outside the fighters keep watching the battle that is taken out to the air, Shujinko driven by the hate against Onaga and the guilt of all that had transpired because of his foolishness, filled with the power of all the fighters attackes like a force of nature, Onaga is left totally baffeled, and goes insane, at his turn driven by the will to rule all, makes a counter attack, But Shujinko evades it and gives Onaga the finishing blow.
At the end of the battle the elder gods emerge from the Kamidogu, and decide that the Kamidogu are too dangerous, and that the only way to control the realms is to let each realm be watched by it's own God.
Shujinko's lust to redeem himself turns Raiden into a normal Thunder God once more. Shujinko is turned in to the God of Peace, and is given the quest, to keep the mortals fair, and just
Peace is restored in the realms untill Shao Kahn and Goro, pledge to take Edenia once more,

The Kombat lives on, but will alwauys be watched by the Elder Gods, Raiden, and Shujinko

i don't know how all of you liked my ending, wich was partially inspired by TOASTY* but i like to rate his story with a 9, plz rate mine aswell
thanks yours is good too