MaxDam

I guess if you clicked is that you want to see:

Here is a pic of Venom:
unproven-venom.jpg

And here is the Teaser poster:
spidey3teaser.jpg

For more spoilers about the fights and other stuff: check this link:
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22569

Venom looks a really weird, but it´s compreensible. And about Spidey...there´s one thing I must see: Sony said this´s not a B&W photo, it´s the Black Costume!

i hope it isn't the black costume, with the accuracy of the original costume i was hoping that the black one would be done equally well. it needs to look oily and almost liquidy. Venom is looking quite cool tho. i really can't wait for this one, i was never really too bothered about the previous 2, i did like em but i didn't rush to the cinema or anything, as i'm not a big spider-man fan. I am, however a big Venom fan. this will be special.

Yes I had seen the teaser poster before and I can't wait to see this movie. However I have not see the Venom pic before!!! IS THAT REALLY AN OFFICIAL VENOM PIC?? WOW!!! Something "Alien" about it however... You know the movies. Looks like them from the face. Maybe fake?

Now I heard it was SandMan and Venom. SandMan was confirmed yes and Venom has been mentioned, especially by Kirsten Dunst herself, so I do believe Venom is in. Now I hear that the teaser poster of spidey is in fact him in a black costume, hence it would be the symbiote costume. Meaning Venom is in the picture. Is it really a black costume or is the pic just made to be dark like that and he really is in his original outfit?? At least that is what I read from somewhere, but IGN and movie.com say it is him in the black costume. VENOM YES!!!!! Still, isn't it early? I hope it's done well. The first two were great!

Well I just went to Aintitcool.com and that Venom pic may not be official. Should be! lol

That's a pretty good Venom fake then, but the poster is actually real. Was mentioned at IGN.com and Movie.com where I saw it.

im_a_loner_dottie_a_rebel said:
sorry guys the venom pic is a fake, it was manipulated from aliens, the poster however, i dont know.

That stinks, BTW that "Venom" pic looked more like Spider-man infused with those Syn(can't remember rest of name) costume from one of my old Spiderman comics. Although it could have been Venom...

Oh well so far the pics look awesome.

Symbiote is what you were looking for? Well when Spider-Man had the symbiote his mouth was covered, just like his regular costume. I only remember seeing the mouth and teeth showing when Eddie Brock had the symbiote in which Venom was born of course.

Symbiotes, is the word I was looking for. *Thank you*

Although at the same time if that pic wasn't fake by which it was stated a fake.

im_a_loner_dottie_a_rebel Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:47 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys the venom pic is a fake, it was manipulated from aliens, the poster however, i dont know.

I would find it confusing whether it be Alien Spiderman or Venom.

Because in most comics, if you made them 3D by only the face they look almost the same. With the exception that Venom's face ... His eyes seem a little more Riekoish. *Think of the design of them*

Damn, I was fooled. The Venom fake was really well made though!
I shoudl have waited a little before posting!

that spiderman teaser poster is TOTALLY worth some karma. i love it! reminds me of his iron armor. Sandman's gonna be in it, too. exactly like the comic