Any body have any work in progress MK2 & MKT screenshots

chandler bing

I remember before MK Trilogy was released a magazine printed preview pix of MKT where Raiden and Baraka were chained in Sonya and Kano's places in Kahn's arena...Removed for the final version.

Also the pre-release MK2 where Baraka had the MKT blade spin,Cage had "JOHNNY" written in white down the side of his pants,Player one could use the characters Player two colors etc...Check out MAT2 mk2 bonus section to see this mk2 version in action!
I'm after images for these games!!!!! :)

I'll help... Do you have any precise things you want in the pics or just any?

But the Blade Spin move for Baraka, I'm pretty sure he had that for SNES MK2. Unless you mean the move where he starts swinging his blades back and forth than never mind.

pheonix said:
I'll help... Do you have any precise things you want in the pics or just any?

But the Blade Spin move for Baraka, I'm pretty sure he had that for SNES MK2. Unless you mean the move where he starts swinging his blades back and forth than never mind.
Baraka had the same moves in all ports:
Spark
Blad swipe
Blade fury

In trilogy they added a thing where he spins like a top with his blades sticking out.

That is the move I was talking about.

Blade fury/etc.

Is where he puts his sword claws up and down. The spining top is where they move right and left at the opponent. *Ok so it sounded wrong :p *

But anyway I've been unsecsessful so far. BTW D101 thanks for giving the link in the one topic to the new release characters.