the post funny artwork forum

pyro scorpion

well, this is just like the post funny stuff exept you post funny artwork, here's somthin' I made 5 minitues ago cause I was bored.

fartparty7td.png

these are the questions i came across in your funny artwork:
1.what is reptile cheering about?
2.why is scorpion's butt cheek on fire?
3.how did that person get TOASTYified?
4.why is unmasked sub on the floor?
5.why are there two smokes?
6.Why is sub just staring at the chaos happening?

1. they are having a party and scorps said he could make a fire fart. rep is going, " YEAH!!!! "
2. he made a fire fart.
3. rain stood in the wrong place at the wrong time.
4. because thats the little bro and the other one is the classic one. he is on the ground because he was surprised and got blown away.
5. just wanted to see if anyone noticed that, he's hiding like he did in mk2 in the living forest.
6. it's more of a " holy shit, this guy has to have a flamethrower under his ass, I'll go see. "

this is a pretty good sumary of whats happening.

Nice job! That was very funny.

You should try some other ones...

Could you make one for... *Since my computer is having problems with Image Shack/etc.

Sub-Zero trys to help Scorpion look good... But fails!:

06.gif
09.gif
06.gif

Scorpion: "How do I look?"

Sub-Zero: *On the floor heaving* "I think I'm going to puke"

Smoke: *In shock* I think I'm going to be... Ugly, so horribly UGLY!"

Sub-Zero: "Scorpion put your freaking mask back on now!"

thanks pheonix, I appreciate it. your fake is pretty funny. I just made this. enjoy it.

theohshitfake0ku.png

ermac- take this biyatch!!
shang tsung- oh shit.........
kung lao- this is gonna be funny!!
reptile- ah! damn man!!! you hit me in the chin!! why the hell would you do that!!!
liu kang- *gasps* my prayers have been answered!!! my precious!!

Pyro Scorpion, both were pretty funny. I liked the Liu Kang and the Arcade system joke. Nice job.
[/url]

Aww... CRAP! I tryed to post a image I made not too long ago. It didn't seem to work. HELP! CIVILIAN IN NEED! SOME ONE QUICK!

Any who.. Yeah, I didn't do it right so, some one. Please, a little help. :)

why did you put [/url]? what you gotta do is go to imageshack.us and then host your image. once you do that, put
at the end, go to the bottom of the page and highlight the direct link to image, copy it, and paste it inbetween

why did you put [/url]? what you gotta do is go to imageshack.us and then host your image. once you do that, put
at the end, go to the bottom of the page and highlight the direct link to image, copy it, and paste it inbetween
. thanks for saying it was funny.

P.S. sorry for the double post, something happened to my computer and it posted twice.

If this doesn't work than forget it. I thought I could just put it on a post from my computer, not some other site. Lets not go to all that trouble. But hey, thanks anyway. And oh yeah, your welcome.

Now if you excuse me, I'm off to the market for douche. Ahh.. Refreshing.

Images don't work that way. You need to get it hosted like Pyro Scorpion said. It's really no trouble at all to get something hosted at ImageShack; it's incredibly fast and easy. Just click "browse" on the front page, find the file on you computer, click "upload" and you're done. It'll even give you the proper coding to post your image on a forum, all you have to do is copy it exactly and post it here.

He could put as many or as few spaces between the words as he likes, he's still not going to be able to show an image that only exists on his computer.

"SHANG TSUNG GETS TIRED OF WATCHING FIGHTS SO HE GETS NEW AMUSEMENT(the Blue Men group)"

click on it cuz it'll appear small if i try to show in regulation size

heh, I like that, funny. cheered me up. they're gonna call in michael jackson one night and make some transexual blue babies. I know micheal jackson has become a woman, she isn't a man anymore, she can give birth.

Here is another one since my computer is still having problems. Sorry for no back grounds...

This was part of my sig I was going to do but I couldn't post another img...

"I wonder when that new doll I bought is going to come in I need it so badly!"

a1.gif

"I paid $500 for this?!" "This is freakin sweet!!!" *goes off to play with it*

fr04.png

The moral? Not even Ninja Reptiles can resist playing with dolls.

well, enjoy, I think I put one to many people in here.

thefunnyfake7ro.png

sheeva- I'm so gonna pants this guy!! * giggle *
kintaro- you through cheesy poof dust on me!! YOU DIE NOW!!!
reptile- I'm sorry sire, forgive me, I need to live!!!
kano- JUBBLIES!!!!!
sindel- * gasps * is this perv feelin' me up?!
liu kang- okay, I almost got a good pic in my digi cam.
sonya- does this look slutty enough?
millena- baraka knocked me up while I was drunk, now we're gonna have a frekish tarkhuman together.
rep monkey- I'm getting the hell out of here, this is freaky!!!

hahaahahahhahaha thats so funny. especially with Kano pwnin even more by touching Sindels outworldly boobs. lol. nicely done, man(not flaming!)