going backwards in shaloin monks??

STEVE

Do we have to backwards in this game or always forward?
I was wondering, if your at an area where it says you need the fist to go through an area but you somehow get past that level, do you need to trace your path back and complete that task?
Also whats a walk through and how do I find it?
Thanks

Yes you do need to backtrack. As far as I can remember you only NEED to backtrack once right after you beat Baraka to get a necessary power-up. Pretty much everything else is just to get Yin-Yang symbols and Smoke missions.

A walkthrough is a guide to a game that "walks you through" each step bit by bit. You can find many of them by Googling the game name and "walkthrough". Also sites like GameFAQs.com and even this one are a hub for walkthroughs.

well you also have to backtrack after you achieve the 'swing ability' at the DeadPool. then go back to the WuShi Academy and use the swing ability to get across the one valley to open the doors to the Warrior Shrine where you will fight Ermac.

Please do not bring back a 3 month old topic just to say something that does not contribute to the above person's question. This is also known as bumping and is against the rules unless you have something notworthy to say. Try not to make this mistake again

-locustlx