the things that piss you off thread

pyro scorpion

this may have been posted before, I don't know the search is gone, but this is the things that piss you off thread! all you do is post things that piss you off.
1. when people blame stuff on video games
2. when you get beat in a sport like basketball by a miracle shot
3. little baby pussy shows like seasame street, posted is a pic of my vision of how seasame street should be.

[imghttp://img452.imageshack.us/img452/9862/funnypartcomevilsesamestreet3z.jpg[/img]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hope I don't get yelled at for this or negative karma, but my computer screwed up again! here is my vision of how seasame street should be.

funnypartcomevilsesamestreet3z.jpg

Yeah... I think this actually has been done... but without the search function... I ain't weeding through to find it.

Thats a funny pic :lol: Just remember you have the Edit function man.

Things that piss me off:

Hangovers (like right now).
People talk to you while you're gaming and cause you to die.
Falling asleep early at a party.

That's all... off the top of my head.

there's my problem, I don't know what the hell the edit function is! could you tell me? that would save me from a lot of double posting.

on your own posts there is an edit button on the top right, next to the quote button... u just push that and you should be able to go back and change anything you want

1) My father trying to guess what I'm up to (and 90% of the time getting it wrong).
2) 8-14 year old Brats (why I never want children).
3) My bro's laziness.
4) My father's long speeches about money.
5) Cars
6) Football (soccer).
7) Stupid pathetic piety thieves that insist on stealing your 24p rubber... :roll:
8) Reality TV
9) Soaps
10) Drama shows.
11) Preachers.
12) The crazy frog ringtone.

And the list goes on.

What level these effect me varies...

1) Other drivers
2) Trying to get into damn multiplayer game on Call Of Duty 2 for 360!
3) The lag when you finally get in one!
4) PEOPLE

pyro scorpian said:
why do you hate me angel? I thought that we were amigos. I'm 12, that means I piss you off! damn, another friend gone.

You missed a word.

8-14 year old Brats

your not a brat. 8)

Public opinion around the world swayed by a bunch of Danish cartoons, I mean they're stupid unsubtle ridiculously unfunny cartoons get over it :evil:
(when world opinion is reduced to quibbering over inconsequential cartoons then the terrorists have won) :lol:

This isn't a bad thread.
I Hate:
:arrow: My Parents. I like them but most of the time i hate them.
:arrow: Sister. Makes me waste my time doing things on the computer because she doesn't. Also other reasons.
:arrow: My Room. It's a piece of junk.

thankyou for the -1 karma on foahchon KORE, I'm with you goraka. anyways so this isn't spam, a new thing that pisses me off is people that can't take reality.