Super Experience!

Prince Troll

Alright, this is sort of a glitch that me and my dad found while going through the game. It is a way to get a LOT of experience fast. You can easily buy all of the specials/combos. Go to the living forest. Look for a room with a river leading to a lake with rocks in it. If you step in the water, a snake will bite you. Also, there is a tree across the pathway that will hurt you if you get to close. There should be some statues near the tree. Most of them will be living, and will attack when you get close. Defeat all but one of the living ones. When you get this done, you and your partner (has to be in co-op mode) Start beating the last statue. He will block all the attacks. You will begin to accumulate monstrous amounts of Ko-op hits. In doing this, you will gain a lot of exxperience. After about 500 ko-op hits, you should have at least 30, 000 experience. this can only be done in Ko-op mode. And remember, when attacking the last statue (to get the experience) dont use the Fist of Ruin attack, it will case him to not block any more, and then he will die. Then you have to start over by going into a different room. After this, you should easily be able to get all of the specials/combos. Try to pin the last statue against the wall, and beware of the tree, which will attack you if you get to close.

I would actually rather hear of a way to SLOW my experience gain. I always have all the upgrades by the time I'm out of the soul tombs and it annoys me that I have nothing more to look forward to.

There's another way of gaining experience. Go back to Shang Tsung's Island and go to where you fought the Oni Warlord. There will infinite amount of Onis spawning 2 at a time. The experience is low, but if do it in big combos and have a lot of multipliers, you can gain a lot of experience.