Motaro, Chameleon, Meat???

Ah... I had read the post wrong...

But seriously Reptile a "Raptor?"

He looks more like a Dinatopian creature...

I mean I have many books on dinosaurs, and Reptile looks nothing like a Raptor.

Yes I know what he looks like...

And Chameleon/Khameleon. I just mixed the names up their... :p

pheonix said:
Most likely he will be the sub-boss.

Why is Mokap back again... I mean his story doesn't even have anything in it, plus he looks so.. So stupid.

He didn't even have any original moves.

Why they make characters like Mokap or bring him back is confusing to me...

Mokap is only in MKA because people like us need a sparring when we´re training in Practice Mode.

Mad Max Andrade said:
pheonix said:
Most likely he will be the sub-boss.

Why is Mokap back again... I mean his story doesn't even have anything in it, plus he looks so.. So stupid.

He didn't even have any original moves.

Why they make characters like Mokap or bring him back is confusing to me...

Mokap is only in MKA because people like us need a sparring when we´re training in Practice Mode.
mokap had a damn good choice of styles, i forgte what it was, tai chi, karate and taekwon do, mokap was my fav charecter to use when it came to a serious head to head with another skilled mk:da fighter.

pheonix said:
Ah... I had read the post wrong...

But seriously Reptile a "Raptor?"

He looks more like a Dinatopian creature...

I mean I have many books on dinosaurs, and Reptile looks nothing like a Raptor.

Yes I know what he looks like...

And Chameleon/Khameleon. I just mixed the names up their... :p

how many times do you need it explaining? reptile's species is called raptors. therefore, he is a raptor.

^I don't remember where it states that. Is why I was confused, and he still doesn't look like a raptor. I mean come on Man evolving into dinosaur? Weird...

Anyway ok, you don't have to be an asshat, I was just explaining WHERE I GOT CONFUSED.

pheonix said:
^I don't remember where it states that. Is why I was confused, and he still doesn't look like a raptor. I mean come on Man evolving into dinosaur? Weird...

Anyway ok, you don't have to be an asshat, I was just explaining WHERE I GOT CONFUSED.

Wow....

Um...Reptile is not a man who evolved into a dinosaur. Nor is his species. They started out as Raptors and evolved, not into man though. They are still reptillian in nature. Reptile looks Human, because that is a fake form her took. That is why in his story, each game starting in MK 4, has him reverting to more of a...animal like form. I think it has to do with Shao Kahn's death, but I'm not sure.

BTW? Just because his species is called "Raptor" does not mean he is literally a raptor from the dinosaur period...

pheonix said:
^I don't remember where it states that.

Actually, I can't really remember hearing that phrase until MK Annihilation and Trilogy were being discussed. That's definitely what they're called, though.

I am The Chosen One said:
Reptile looks Human, because that is a fake form her took. That is why in his story, each game starting in MK 4, has him reverting to more of a...animal like form. I think it has to do with Shao Kahn's death, but I'm not sure.

That's not exactly right. Reptile looked human because being humanoid is in the natural evolution of his species. However, the longer the members of his species are separated from one-another, the more they devolve into a more primitive, reptilian form. That's how they've explained his changes, anyway.

Personally, I think he has been devolving in preparation of fullfilling the prophecy and becoming the dragon king Onaga, hence why he reverts to his humanoid form in Sindel's ending in MK:D.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
pheonix said:
^I don't remember where it states that.

Actually, I can't really remember hearing that phrase until MK Annihilation and Trilogy were being discussed. That's definitely what they're called, though.

I am The Chosen One said:
Reptile looks Human, because that is a fake form her took. That is why in his story, each game starting in MK 4, has him reverting to more of a...animal like form. I think it has to do with Shao Kahn's death, but I'm not sure.

That's not exactly right. Reptile looked human because being humanoid is in the natural evolution of his species. However, the longer the members of his species are separated from one-another, the more they devolve into a more primitive, reptilian form. That's how they've explained his changes, anyway.

Oh yes MK:Annihalation... I remember that . Everyone remembers when Sindel calls for back-up? Those one Reptile wannabes show up?

And in MK1 the movie he doesn't look like anything like a raptor. More like a mutant lizard hence Reptile.

Also it has never been perfectly confirmed he is a raptor so you can't call me wrong.

If he is a raptor why does his tongue act like that of a frog? Or why does he look like an Alligator/Crocodile now?

Because he has all the natural abilities of all other reptillian creatures. It makes a lot of sense. So I don't think he is a reptor, and I wish for a link showing I'm wrong. So all people beat that first.******************

However, the longer the members of his species are separated from one-another, the more they devolve into a more primitive, reptilian form. That's how they've explained his changes, anyway.****************

I'm sorry there is something wrong there. His entire species is extinct, thus if that is happening he shouldn't be able to evolve or devolve he should die a stagerring death from his DNA. Since they are/have all been confirmed extinct. *ok except for maybe CH/KHameleon.* *In which case the above which I just stated does NOT apply*

Um...Reptile is not a man who evolved into a dinosaur. Nor is his species. They started out as Raptors and evolved, not into man though. They are still reptillian in nature. Reptile looks Human, because that is a fake form her took. That is why in his story, each game starting in MK 4, has him reverting to more of a...animal like form. I think it has to do with Shao Kahn's death, but I'm not sure.

BTW? Just because his species is called "Raptor" does not mean he is literally a raptor from the dinosaur period...

He is humanoid, they didn't start out as raptors... They started out as reptillian mutants see MK1 the movie his first form. *That part is actually correct*

I think you mean they have Reptile abilities hence the frog's tongue attacks/fatalities, the acid spit by certain snakes, etc.

In MK4 he was turning into a more reptillian form. It has nothing to do with Shao Khan's death since he didn't die. Ever play MK:DA/D? It plainly states he was just beat by Liu he never died.

Well if they just call him "raptor" when he is nothing of the sort gives me the same right to call him a "dinotopian" see even the story-line people can't figure out their own plot-holes. *They messed it all up*

But hey nice try on trying to prove me wrong. Not!

Personally, I think he has been devolving in preparation of fullfilling the prophecy and becoming the dragon king Onaga, hence why he reverts to his humanoid form in Sindel's ending in MK:D.

^Agreed it even states something about Blaze, and the Dragon Egg thing in MK:DA about the one to fulfill the destiny. Because most of his other species are extinct, I don't think he would be able to devolve ever again. *with the exception of Onaga's soul, KH/CHameleon.

You would be correct and I was wrong.

He is deevolving due to being out of contact with his species.

1)Yep I was right.

2)See my previous arguments.

pheonix? Don't be such an "asshat" as you so "eloquently" put it. :roll:

First of all, your entire argument is completely wrong. You lost all credibility when you used the movies to prove your point. Only the games are canon, not the movies.

I don't know why you're being so anal about the name "raptor". I've already explained that he isn't literally a dinosaur from Earth. So stop trying to compare him to real Velociraptors. Its simply a name due to his reptillian nature.

You're trying to use science to explain Reptile? Why? He should die? Not deevolve? Um....He also lives in a universe with Gods, immortals, and people who shoot fireballs out of their hands. Stop trying to apply science to MK. Its not only ridiculous, but embarrassing.

You can call him whatever you want. No one really care. Its more canon to call him "Raptor" or "Saurian".

Rather, he is caught in a delusional state of mind, an obsession about finding the last remaining member of his race, the Saurians, or freeing his homeworld from Outworld's grasp. This obsession is so important to him that it causes temporary fits of insanity.

See genius?

Glamador said:

Wrong. The CANON story says otherwise.

1)Yep I was right.

2)See my previous arguments.

Can't you read? I wasn't talking to you. I would never say you're right. Everything you say is utterly ridiculous.

"But hey nice try on trying to prove me wrong. Not!"

Uh dude. There i science behind the story of the characters. Sorry.

when you used the movies to prove your point. Only the games are canon, not the movies.

You just lost al credibility the movies have some of the same points as the games. Liu beat Shang in the movie and game. The same as Khan.

Sub-Zero was killed in the MK1 same as game. *although entirely different.

Kano wa thought dead after MK1. *which could happen*

Reptile was turned humanoid form.

Now that that is cleared up.

I don't know why you're being so anal about the name "raptor". I've already explained that he isn't literally a dinosaur from Earth. So stop trying to compare him to real Velociraptors. Its simply a name due to his reptillian nature.

You're trying to use science to explain Reptile? Why? He should die? Not deevolve? Um....He also lives in a universe with Gods, immortals, and people who shoot fireballs out of their hands. Stop trying to apply science to MK. Its not only ridiculous, but embarrassing. **************

Embarrassing? No not really the same rules apply.

He should die due to the comment about him not being in touch with others. Why? Because as DR stated they devolve over time without the presence *SP* of the same species. Now there are none left that are "raptors." Now if that happens he WOULD DIE.

It doesn't matter if it is science it is common sense. So please don't be a tard. Thanks.

Rather, he is caught in a delusional state of mind, an obsession about finding the last remaining member of his race, the Saurians, or freeing his homeworld from Outworld's grasp. This obsession is so important to him that it causes temporary fits of insanity.

See genius? *****************

Wrong^ It stated in MK:DA that it happened over Shao Khan's death. *or thought death which really was a set-up*

So now you are calling the games wrong? It says it in his konquest story. Please learn that may be wrong.

Thanks.

Wrong. The CANON story says otherwise.

You my good sir are wrong. Read his konquest story again. Read about the dragon egg, and Blaze. You have no right to comment since you lost all credibility. Thanks for being an asshat.

Can't you read? I wasn't talking to you. I would never say you're right. Everything you say is utterly ridiculous.

"But hey nice try on trying to prove me wrong. Not*******

Are you dumb? I was using it as SARCASM. Have you ever seen it before.

And I was just proving you to be an idiot again. Thanks for PROVING ME RIGHT. >_> Nice going. You see if you could actually prove me wrong... Well then I would be but I am not.

BTW Gods can be explined through science also, so don't be so stero-typical.

Too bad you were too high on your own opinions to see you were wrong. BTW NICE TRY. But you FAIL.

Sorry for the DP but I went back into MK:DA and they called Reptile a dragon. *no not during his ending*

In Sub-Zero's konquest when you train with Reptile it clearly states.

"Use the dragon attack against a real dragon, Reptile."

So I guess he is a Dragon, not a raptor. So I was correct for the most part.

If I see any more I'll edit this post.

pheonix said:
Uh dude. There i science behind the story of the characters. Sorry.

So you admit to applying science to a fictional game. How sad.

You just lost al credibility the movies have some of the same points as the games. Liu beat Shang in the movie and game. The same as Khan.

Sub-Zero was killed in the MK1 same as game. *although entirely different.

Kano wa thought dead after MK1. *which could happen*

Reptile was turned humanoid form.

Now that that is cleared up.

Nothing is cleared up. You made no sense. The movies are loosely based off the games. For every one point you made, I can counter with something.

Johnny Cage never fought Scorpion. Scorpion, not Liu Kang, killed Sub-Zero. Kitana was no where in MK I. Kano did not die by Sonya in MK I. Liu Kang defeated Goro, not Cage. I won't even mention how MK Annihalation buchtered the story and embarrass you even more. The movies are NOT canon.

Embarrassing? No not really the same rules apply.

He should die due to the comment about him not being in touch with others. Why? Because as DR stated they devolve over time without the presence *SP* of the same species. Now there are none left that are "raptors." Now if that happens he WOULD DIE.

It doesn't matter if it is science it is common sense. So please don't be a tard. Thanks.

Um...Reptile is not real. Nor are any characters in MK. Meaning, the rules of science do not apply to them. Humans can not shoot fire balls out of their hands. They can not turn into animals. The list goes on.

Also, why would he die because he is not in contact with another of his species?

See genius? *****************

Wrong^ It stated in MK:DA that it happened over Shao Khan's death. *or thought death which really was a set-up*

What? That is Reptile's main story. He seeks the restoration of his race. That does not conflict with his story.

So now you are calling the games wrong? It says it in his konquest story. Please learn that may be wrong.

What? I can't understand any of your sentances. I'm reading canon information. Konquest story? Konquest is not really canon and very conflicting. The story says he was "devestated" by Shao Kahn's "death". Thats it.

Thanks.

You my good sir are wrong. Read his konquest story again. Read about the dragon egg, and Blaze. You have no right to comment since you lost all credibility. Thanks for being an asshat.

Wow. Calling me an asshat. If you're gonna insult people, does it have to be with something so lame? :roll: You MUST be 7 or 9 years old.

Nothing I said conflicted with his "konquest" story. That person did not mention Blaze. I didn't mention the dragon egg. Learn how to read. It will help in life.

Are you dumb? I was using it as SARCASM. Have you ever seen it before.

And I was just proving you to be an idiot again. Thanks for PROVING ME RIGHT. >_> Nice going. You see if you could actually prove me wrong... Well then I would be but I am not.

Oh. I guess I was too busy trying to read your horrible sentances. Its nearly impossible to.

BTW Gods can be explined through science also, so don't be so stero-typical.

What. Are. You. Talking. About? You. Make. No. Sense.

Too bad you were too high on your own opinions to see you were wrong. BTW NICE TRY. But you FAIL.

The only person that is "high" on their own opinion is you. You make no sense. You use the movies to back up your "facts". You don't make a stronge argument. Your proof is always wrong. You can't even write a sentance with commas. This is getting tiring...

pheonix said:
]Sorry for the DP but I went back into MK:DA and they called Reptile a dragon. *no not during his ending*

In Sub-Zero's konquest when you train with Reptile it clearly states.

"Use the dragon attack against a real dragon, Reptile."

So I guess he is a Dragon, not a raptor. So I was correct for the most part.

If I see any more I'll edit this post.

You didn't have to double post. Simply edit your old post.

I can not believe you used that for your argument. We already said, we don't care what you call him. Many sources, canon ones, call him saurian or raptor. The real reason they are calling him a dragon in that game is because its alluding to the fact that he is about to become the dragon king. UGH. These things are easy to pick up on. Well for most people at least....

Johnny Cage never fought Scorpion. Scorpion, not Liu Kang, killed Sub-Zero. Kitana was no where in MK I. Kano did not die by Sonya in MK I. Liu Kang defeated Goro, not Cage. I won't even mention how MK Annihalation buchtered the story and embarrass you even more. The movies are NOT canon.

No f-ing kidding. Wow. I said some of it was the same learn to read.

So you admit to applying science to a fictional game. How sad.

TO the story thank you. And you are no better posting an argument over the same game, so I guess we both are losers.

Um...Reptile is not real. Nor are any characters in MK. Meaning, the rules of science do not apply to them. Humans can not shoot fire balls out of their hands. They can not turn into animals. The list goes on.

Also, why would he die because he is not in contact with another of his species?

That isn't the point, if a story makes sense due to a certain event, then it happens. *IE someone falling off a building and dieing.*

I didn't say he would die. I said his whole entire species was extinct, thus he should die because of it, or not be able to evolve/etc.

What? That is Reptile's main story. He seeks the restoration of his race. That does not conflict with his story.

Check it again, if you really did read it. That part of restoring his race is his sub-story that has been going since his ending in MK2.

Konquest is not really canon and very conflicting. The story says he was "devestated" by Shao Kahn's "death". Thats it.

^You my friend are a liar again. Most of the battles/training has to do with past battles and shares common knowledge from the others. So it is Cannon. Cannon=being real.

BTW if you read it says after that he became mentally ill and went berserk *Wow and I thought you would figure that out*

Wow. Calling me an asshat. If you're gonna insult people, does it have to be with something so lame? You MUST be 7 or 9 years old.

Nothing I said conflicted with his "konquest" story. That person did not mention Blaze. I didn't mention the dragon egg. Learn how to read. It will help in life.

I don't care what you say. Isn't that what a 5 year old would say? Seriously please you aren't insulting. I'm more intelligent than you and you are trying to insult me. LMAO.

I proved you wrong though with his Konquest story see. You aren't understanding I was giving proof through any info necessary.

Oh. I guess I was too busy trying to read your horrible sentances. Its nearly impossible to.

And you're any better? I think not. BTW it is sad you can't understand something yet you are replying to it.

What. Are. You. Talking. About? You. Make. No. Sense

You said that science is against Gods/etc. Stated from the post before that one and I was clearing that up.

The only person that is "high" on their own opinion is you. You make no sense. You use the movies to back up your "facts". You don't make a stronge argument. Your proof is always wrong. You can't even write a sentance with commas. This is getting tiring...

No again I concede that is you.

I didn't just use movies idiot. Do you even understand anything?

Again the grammar thing is for little ids who know they can't win an argument so they attack grammar. Yet again, you proove you can't back up anything.

I can not believe you used that for your argument. We already said, we don't care what you call him. Many sources, canon ones, call him saurian or raptor. The real reason they are calling him a dragon in that game is because its alluding to the fact that he is about to become the dragon king. UGH. These things are easy to pick up on. Well for most people at least....

No. It stated that before that. See it is proof but you deny it. Well the game is cannon, since it is where the info is from. Plus I picked up on that. But it still counts. I still want proof of anything you back up, hell all you do is insult me immaturely, and then quote others. Get your own ideas, then try to debate/fight with me. Because again you make yourself look like a loser.

BTW. I said sorry fro DP. Do you not understand?

Gee gaz... @_@

Enough for the long posts its like being on the back end of a train pulling into a station at 1 mph at a station thats only 5 meters long. In other words your posts are getting too long ot read. At least make them shorter.

Besides... You guys aren't allowed to write longer posts then me. :lol:

yeah guys the essay posts belong to angel.
:wink:
yeah dude, thyre called raptors, i forgot how i know, but i did. maybe they decided to call him a dragon i mkda or mkd, they can do that, they did create the game, maybe mk:a will bring closure to this argeument.

Hey now I right many long posts.

Anyway since Midway will most likely keep to calling him a raptor it really won't matter since all MK noobs/newbs will say I'm wrong, even if Midway screws up.

I don't really care.