Blaze

Misfit

Okay, I was looking at the new mag articles on Armageddon and noticed Blaze is so god damn huge, would anyone perhaps know why? :?

His position directly behind Shao Khan looks ominous. I guess we'll be finding out what his mission is soon enough.

Well, it seems to me he's grown more powerful or soemthing. His position there does look ominous, but I still wonder, why would they make him so god damn big. :?

Misfit said:
Well, it seems to me he's grown more powerful or soemthing. His position there does look ominous, but I still wonder, why would they make him so god damn big. :?

Maybe the MKA intro would explain it if he is actually the cause of it. I hope it's even better then the MKD intro because it was really cool but i want the MKA intro to be a lot better then ever

He's an elemental character. (thus he can easily change his shape. Plus maybe he just couldn't fit anywhere else)

It isn't Tremor trust me.

Plus he may be the real boss, or the sub-boss. (I am going to guess Sub-Boss)

That explains it. (as seen on a few other sites that showed a few bios saying he was an elemental *not controlling them but really made of the element fire* character)

I agree he almost looks like Astroth *SP* from SC, and part of some Heihachi from Teken mixed with a huge flame guy/Necrid.

*Is it just me or is it just people hate SC here because you actually have to learn how to block/chain combo alot/reverse counter/counter a lot more than MK?*

^Just a simple question please no flames.

I can play soul caliber like a god but i retired after i finished the second game

I seriously could do anything in seconds with charges blocking counters yatta yatta

Can anyone get me a cutout of blaze from that scan but all of him? if so post here or pm it to me please.

I find that I'm not too good at SC...mind you I still beat all of weapon master mode and unlocked every weapon for every character with alot of practice. It is alot more complex than MK (and more difficult). The combos are not button link combos like in MK either, they're timed which makes it difficult, but not impossible. Besides, SC doesn't have the same feel as MK (I like them both, MK is just more fun).

my guess is that he will be the next sub boss, and the actual boss is yet to be revealed. could it be the one being? if it is i hope it isn't a new arena filling giant, i'd rather have a fairly powerful normal sized guy

damn i stil haven't seen the scans! everywhere i go GI ain't on the shelves!
where could i find it? i need to see these pics

I think that Blaze is being influenced by THE ONE BEING and might be a sub boss or even boss in MKA. This is just a speculation