Who seen the new Renders?

None taken at all, thanks for the info

I was a mortal kombat whore till Mortal Kombat 4. It felt dissapointed and rushed through for some reason. I never played Mythologies past like the first level because that game blew asschunks... Mortal Kombat 4 left me hopeless for Mortal Kombat games, and so I didn't pick up Deadly Alliance. I checked reviews and people said it was good, but not all that great...so I went back to playing Mortal Kombat 2 and Trilogy on sega genesis and ps1 respectively until MKD came out. It made me a believer :)

cl0wnage said:
so I didn't pick up Deadly Alliance. I checked reviews and people said it was good, but not all that great...

Actually, I liked DA a lot...I picked it up when it hit $20 status, and was overjoyed with the experience. Although I did happen to like Deception a bit more, Deadly Alliance was still a lot of fun.

omgwtfbbq said:
http://www.kamidogu.com/games/mka/

Here's some more stuff if you guy's missed it.

I already posted the site which has all of them (mine). I posted it within a few minutes they were released... =/

Disappointed said:
cl0wnage said:
so I didn't pick up Deadly Alliance. I checked reviews and people said it was good, but not all that great...

Actually, I liked DA a lot...I picked it up when it hit $20 status, and was overjoyed with the experience. Although I did happen to like Deception a bit more, Deadly Alliance was still a lot of fun.

I got my copy for $40 basically when it went platnium here

Ill probably pick up Deadly Alliance sometime soon...i feel like playing Cyrax...from the new screenshots, the character creation looks pretty detailed, however i was slightly dissapointed at the graphical aspects of the game...kinda rough at the edges of the models etc. But i am pretty sure Midway is working on that.

cl0wnage said:
Ill probably pick up Deadly Alliance sometime soon...i feel like playing Cyrax...from the new screenshots, the character creation looks pretty detailed, however i was slightly dissapointed at the graphical aspects of the game...kinda rough at the edges of the models etc. But i am pretty sure Midway is working on that.

Glad to hear it, and

Screenshots are almost always rough. Some of the Shaolin Monks graphics were just plain awful, but were better ingame. Same with Deception...screenshots only purpose is to show possibilities, not to be too flashy 8)

I don't know about you, but I think Sheeva looks awesome. I always wondered why they havn't brought her back yet. Stryker is my least favorite (and many others i think) but Fujin was a perfectly good character. He looked alot cooler in MK:Mythologies with his cape and all than he does in his later iterations though.

I picked up DA pre-owened at $18, its probably less now. I agree with Dis though, DA was good but I also enjoyed Deception a little more.

Ok tell me why so many people are mad at styker :?: I think his new look is dam good.. good job midway.. anyway these pic are awesome... :D :D

I don't know why people are mad at stryker, but I know why I am. He's a punk-ass cop who barged his way into MK using GUNS (of all things...why guns...). He's a brute with no respect for the martial arts and his costume makes him look like a skater-punk pansy. (In both games)

Glamador said:
I don't know why people are mad at stryker, but I know why I am. He's a punk-ass cop who barged his way into MK using GUNS (of all things...why guns...). He's a brute with no respect for the martial arts and his costume makes him look like a skater-punk pansy. (In both games)

Umm... yeah, that's pretty much why I hate him too.

Kona said:
I picked up DA pre-owened at $18, its probably less now. I agree with Dis though, DA was good but I also enjoyed Deception a little more.

I may have liked playing Deception more since it came out later and some obvious kinks were worked out not to mention the extra features. But I enjoyed MK:DA alot more. The story was more "MK" in my opinion and the endings left you far more satisfied. Not to mention the krypt was quite a bit larger. It's more than worth picking up, however much you pay.

I just....I just cant stand Stryker...I hated him when he was on MK3....and i will hate him now. I hope his ending is he gets shot in the head by his own gun and never returns from the dead...the end.

Stryker is one of the most poorly designed and thought out characters in the MK universe. He is reminiscent of MoKap and that's not a good thing. His new costume is cool but he'll still be at the ass end of the MK cool spectrum.