What are you watching right now?

Though I'm not currently watching these, I've watched One Missed Call (2003) and One Missed Call 2. The first movie was fan-freaking-tastic from beginning to end. Idk why I'm so late, but I'm starting to love this old true horror movies with little to no jumpscares (besides the last 15-20 minutes of One Missed Call). However, the sequel was straight garbage. I mean, I went straight to sleep during the movie when it was literally Evening time. There was only 4 deaths in the entire movie with the Main character being dead half-way through the movie without even knowing it. The production value and story of the sequel was also garbage. Forget a spoiler alert, just look up what happens at the end of the movie because that's all you'll need to know (it's also the best part of the movie).

I'm gonna watch the final movie since what I saw of it already (the death comp) was great. Plus it's more of a school setting in the final movie so I'm definitely a lot more interested in this one. I'd like to watch the grudge, but that freaking possessed woman and that sound she keeps making with her voice gave me so many nightmares as a child that I don't want to watch the movies.

Last Night I watched a movie called "Tag (2015)" (or Riaru Onigokko). The best way to describe this movie without spoiling it would be: Tragic, Sad, Cheerful, Romantic, Violent, Crazy, Humorous, Weird, Dramatic, and Somewhat confusing. The movie literally felt like it was catered towards everyone or catered towards people who like multiple genres. Rather than having the characters revolve around the plot, it seems more like the plot revolves around the characters.

For me, this movie was probably the best Japanese Movie I've seen in my life, literally on par with Battle Royale for me personally (and I stress the word "personally").

Also, I did watch Grudge 2 and Ju-on The Curse, with the latter being the best of the two.

Legend Of Korra season 2. Didn't think I'd be so hooked on to this show.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

If you thought Season 2 was good, wait until you get to Season 3. I won't spoil it, but Season 3 is kinda like the MK4, Mass Effect 2, Gears of War 2, God of War 3, The Winter Soldier, The Dark Knight, and the X2 of the series as a whole. And once you get to the back half of Season 3, you'll definitely know where I'm coming from.

Now with Season 4, don't get too hyped like I did or you may not like it at all (atleast...after the first 5 episodes). I couldn't even finish it past Episode 8, but other people said they loved the 4th Season too so don't take my word as gospel.

I'm anxious for Better Call Saul season 3

And I need to finish watching Criminal Minds, I'm very behind and all over the place. Then again..I don't really watch it for the main characters' stories, just the crimes

finished watching Game of Thrones season 6 last night. quite a crazy episode. Tommen took King's Landing too seriously. i wont explain that because it would be a spoiler.

i might go see the new Independence Day movie today or tomorrow.

The Death Note Live Action Drama Series. That was freaking amazing. However, I'm mad at what they did with the Near Arc of the Drama. It was lowkey trash, except the last few minutes in the ending. I'd advise every fan/non-fan of Death Note to watch the Death Note Drama Series, it's really good. Near is actually my favorite character in this show and I was actually rooting for Light in this show until the Near arc. I'd give it a 8.2/10 because it's 11 episodes long and the first 9 episodes were great while the last two were not until the very end.

The Death Note Live Action Drama Series. That was freaking amazing. However, I'm mad at what they did with the Near Arc of the Drama. It was lowkey trash, except the last few minutes in the ending. I'd advise every fan/non-fan of Death Note to watch the Death Note Drama Series, it's really good. Near is actually my favorite character in this show and I was actually rooting for Light in this show until the Near arc. I'd give it a 8.2/10 because it's 11 episodes long and the first 9 episodes were great while the last two were not until the very end.

Huge fan of Death Note myself..never thought of watching the live action one. I'm team Lawliet/Ryuzaki all the way

Huge fan of Death Note myself..never thought of watching the live action one. I'm team Lawliet/Ryuzaki all the way

Yeah, you should definitely check it out. They did an excellent job adapting the entire show. One of the things I really liked about it is how they really put the minor characters on the forefront in this. Raye Penber, Sayu, Mikami, and Light's School mates are used a heck of a lot more in the drama than they are in the anime. Heck, there is an actual group that I've dubbed as the "Kira Council" in this movie and that Story arc was well done. They also utilize a lot of characters very early in comparison to there TV Counter parts. Misa Misa is the very first character you see in the movie and Near is shown very early as well (sometimes as a cameo, but eventually as a major player during L's investigation).

The main players do have much different personalities, which does help them get a bit more creative with how they adapt the anime. In the anime, Light was this Emo Kid who became crazy really early on in the anime. In the drama, this light is very much like a kid. His reactions to using the Death Note and killing off investigators is way more "humane" than the Anime Counterpart. He doesn't become evil crazy like TV Light until the last 2 episodes (actually even crazier). There were a lot of times during the show that I was actually sweating bullets for Light because he almost got caught. Heck, there is literally a point in Episode 3 or 4 where Light almost lost against a minor character. The way it was set up,without a certain event occurring at that time, Light was guaranteed to lose. And this happens multiple times in the show. You should definitely give it a try.

All Eastern Movies and Dramas that I watch can be view from http://www.gogodrama.org/

Speaking of Eastern Movies, I've watched two more: Fatal Frame and Me & 23 Slaves.
Fatal Frame was really great. Funny enough, throughout the whole time I watched it, it still felt kinda like a Fatal Frame movie. They don't have the aspect of using a camera to kill ghosts like in the video games, but they still have the aspect of seeing Ghost through a camera. Not only that, but there is an actual Fatal Frame. I can't explain that due to spoilers, but...yeah. It was a great mystery story and had a very saddening, but bittersweet ending. To me, this is the best Video Game Movie so far (though I still haven't seen Warcraft yet). I score it 9 High School Ghost out of 10.

Me & 23 Slaves isn't a really deep story. It's funny, it's cool, but nothing to take seriously. It's one of those movies that you'd have to watch for yourself, but it's not on par with Tag (2015). It would've worked better as a TV Show kinda like Dirty Mama, but it was still a decent watch. I'll give it...6 SMC victims out of 10? Idk.

This.

defcf984770e59b44548a2e12d831c4b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Finished watching season 2 of power ,amazing show I just hated when ppl compare it to empire, it's way different. Also finished narcos can't wait for season 2 and I wanna watch the movie Lights out. Looks pretty good.

I've watched a lot of different movies/dramas since I last posted here. They all ranged from decent to great. Rather than review them like I usually do, I'll just list them from most liked to liked.
-Life (2007)
-Limit (2013)
-White Melody of the Curse
-Seonam Girls High School Investigators
-Asuko March
-Exte: Hair Extensions

TNT just got the exclusive television rights to the Star Wars saga.

Episode I is on that channel right now. I'm watching exactly that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk