What are you watching right now?

Watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, since I never bothered to watch the new version when it first came out.

Wow, man, watching Master Chef and this dude comes on and makes a dish that he named after his son. This dude was shot at and had his truck blown up (he's in the army) and is still alive but his son drowned 5 years ago....goddamn that is sad as hell.

talhotblond

Based on a true story...

Spoiler:
The movie details an Internet love triangle which resulted in a real life homicide, in a case called the "Internet Chatroom Murder". Thomas Montgomery (screen name: marinesniper), a 47-year-old married man, pleaded guilty to murdering his co-worker, 22-year-old Brian Barrett (screen name: beefcake). The two men were involved in a love triangle with "Katie", a beautiful 18 year old girl whose screen name was talhotblond. While the two men knew each other from work, neither ever met "Katie" in person. Ultimately, the truth comes to light. "Katie" was a real person, but it was her mother, Mary Shieler, who was posing as her daughter online as "talhotblond." Katie was unaware of her mother's actions.

Yeah I watch lifetime, so what.

Chef Wanted with Anne Burrell

I love watching chef's go down a sinking ship. I love watching them all out assaulted. Balls to the wall, under heavy fire. Right in the culo. Makes me feel better about my life. I love my job.

Breaking Bad

and ren and stimpy from the TNN era

tumblr_lssat79Z6S1r1tloio2_500.gif

Stimpy?