What are you watching right now?

It wasn't that scary. But yes it DID happen. I think it happened in one of the Northern states. (Around NJ or so I'm pretty sure it took place)

But evidence has been found, and even one of the priest had a journal on that happening same as the AmityVille Horror (SP on the first part) That really happened.

As did a few other scary events.

Such as haunted houses, possessions, etc.

I agree that would suck, but then again aren't we? I mean we all have the demon of ignorance/Stupidity, Lust, Hunger, (Hunger/Lust are about the same), War/Violence, etc.

So basically metaphorically speaking our own emotions have something to do with the like.

Anyway: 1)MK again!

2)Video Games greatest moments/etc. From a whole viewing of MK fatalities, to a whole section on cheats/etc. Both are really cool.

Red Eye

Killer flick (no pun). I'm really starting to like Cillian Murphy, even though I've only seen a couple of his movies

ChiefThunder said:
Yeah, Red Eye wasn't bad. He was also greata s the Scarecrow in Batman Begins.

All too true...he's more than just eyecandy. Its good to see young actors get good roles like Scarecrow, and succeed in bringing their character to life.

Anyway

Alien - I really don't remember it being this long and drawn out..maybe its the director's cut.

I just watched the theatrical version of Kingdom of Heaven. There is a 4 disc box set due this May. the movie has been extended by aproximatelly 40-45 minutes. That makes the total running time about 3 hrs and 10 mins. And you'll thought the movie was already too long and boring.

Prince Troll said:
Star Trek Original Series episode "Miri" on DVD

Can it be true? We have ourselves a Trekky here at TRMK? Dude, if you ever want to talk Star Trek, hit me up on MSN. I love Star Trek. Remember that Star trek parody song?

Star trekkin around the universe in the starship under captian kirk..Star trekkin around the universe...

It's life Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it...

There's Klingons on the starboard bough...

We come in peace, shoot to kill...

I think he's dead Jim...

Ya cannot chnage the laws of physics... :lol: