What are you watching right now?

Saw.. Man, that film blew my mind. The ending was fantastic! I recommend at least renting it.

:shock:

Regurk said:
Saw.. Man, that film blew my mind. The ending was fantastic! I recommend at least renting it.

:shock:

you should see Saw 2. Its pretty damn cool also

I'm watching The Ultimate Showdown. I hightly recomend it to anyone who has ever laughed. You will literally shit your self with laughting. Well maybe. Probably not. But you'll laugh, I'll give that my garenty.

God Himself

BILL AND TED"S MOST EXCELLENT ADVENTURES!

I SO FUCKING PWN YOU ALL! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1112212!!!@ONETWO! MOST HEANOUS! :D!!!

Kosta said:

I SO !@#$ PWN YOU ALL! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1112212!!!@ONETWO! MOST HEANOUS! :D!!!

That movie sucked, Kosta. You pwn nothing 8)

anyway

Corpse Bride (yet again :roll:). I've lost track of how many times I've seen it now...I dunno why, but its not getting old.

Disappointed said:
Kosta said:

I SO !@#$ PWN YOU ALL! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1112212!!!@ONETWO! MOST HEANOUS! :D!!!

That movie sucked, Kosta. You pwn nothing 8)

anyway

Corpse Bride (yet again :roll:). I've lost track of how many times I've seen it now...I dunno why, but its not getting old.

Dude, you suck. Keanu Reeves is da bomb in this movie! No way! YES WAY! OMG I am so gonna be exactly like Ted Logan from now on. 69, dudes! wooooo!!!!! *air guitar*!!!

The Fog, bleh,..... Fog please take this movie with you!
About to watch the Legend of Zorro, I've rented it yesterday and I still haven't watched it, don't know, don't feel like to do it!