What are you watching right now?

ChiefThunder said:
I watched the Narnia movie for the first time lst night. And I loved it. Many many mythologicals as well, partcularly the centaurs.

Chief, the main Cenataur in it was the guy I showed you as Kratos..something Kake 8)

Anyway, just finished up Return of the Jedi.

Princess Dis said:
[Chief, the main Cenataur in it was the guy I showed you as Kratos..something Kake 8)

Ya, he ws really good as the lead/main Centaur. Kool movie as well, dude.

Return of the Jedi? Nice!

Luke - Are you my real father?
Vader - No, it was all a big mistake
Luke - But you told me you were my father on Hoth
Vader - I did? Oh that. He was the stunt double standin. I hate heights
Luke - So you're not my father?
Vader - Yep. . .err I mean, nope.
Lucas - CUT! CUT! CUT! You Idiot!
Vader - Who, me?
Lucas - No, not you! The fucking Skywalker Jedi wannabe over here
Luke - Wtf is your problem, fatty?
Lucas - Look, if you don't get your lines right, I'm gonna get to screw Princess Leia, not you.
Luke - But she's my sister
Vader - *Giggles*
Lucas - What are you laughing at now you retarded helmet head?
Vader - Not much *hehehe* Just that I fucked Lukes sister yesterday in your office. . . 3 times as well.

Meh, I was bored :lol:

Robocop is mad, I have the criterion edition

Uphold the law, serve the public trust, defend the innocent.

"Dead or alive, you are coming with me"

I'm not watching it right now, but I just bought UHF, starring Weird Al Yankovic and Michael Richards (aka Kramer)

A low budget movie called Ghost Rig. Not too bad a story and the ending was rather good. But not too much action or special effects. I still enjoyed it and would gladly sit through it again.

Synopsis

Evil Has A New Home...

When a group of environmental activists board an oilrig to broadcast their protest to the outside world, they find the entire rig abandoned. A hidden video camera is discovered revealing that the entire rig's workforce has been gradually wiped out by an evil entity, which uses the bodies of the living and moves from person to person, leaving the host dead. Locked in a battle of survival, they begin their search for the spirit. What they don't know is that this spirit is now one of them...

532432h.jpg

being the zombie freak that i am, i prefer the Romero classic.

The Rock(connery and cage, not a crappy steroid-hour involving wrestlers finding their weakness--acting) (not flaming)

Replicant, starring Jean Claude Van Damme [his name is too long]

. . .Crap

Synopsis

The future's most ruthless killer…to destroy him, they had to create him.

During a murder spree, precious DNA is left behind that allows a secret government agency to render a killer's perfect duplicate. Jean-Claude Van Damme squares off against this deadliest opponent yet - himself - when he stars as both the heinous serial killer and the replicated clone that represents the agency's best and only chance at capturing this mad killer on the loose. Can the Replicant lead the police to the original killer before he strikes again? Between them a breathtaking war will be waged… and only one will win.

33629h.jpg