You looking forward to the game?

You looking forwad to MK:Arm at all?

• Yes I can't wait

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No its gonna be crap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Angel

Well some people are putting it down before its out... Others are thrilled. Buts whats your reaction to it overall?

You've gotta be kidding me, right? :lol: This poll shouldn't even need to exist.

Just refer to Disappointed's Sig. You know damn well I'm pumped about this one.

Anyone who votes no on this poll is a sinner, and should be excersized of their demons by the god's of this Kommunity.

I am not so thrilled about this. Unless I scrounge up enough money this summer for a PS2 I won't be getting it. I'm still pist at Midway, seeing as how I reentered the MK sceen when MK:D came out for Gamecube, that they release for gamecube AFTER PS2 and XBOX. That really ticks me off.

But still, I'm loving it. I love it so much. I can't wait for this game. I'm so happy anyways, even if it isn't on the GC, I"ll find a way to get it. I will find a way. So I vote yes.

I bought Deception for Xbox (one of the reasons i BOUGHT an Xbox), as well as for Gamecube JUST because I wanted to play as Shao Khan (I kick ass with him btw). If they release it for GCN with new content again this time, I'll probably do the same. I just love MK that much. The way I see it, the more times I buy the game, the more support I give to Midway and their awesome franchises. (I'm a gauntlet fan too)

its just crap.60 characters wtf?there were more mk characters then that.over 100 mk characters would be better.

TOASTY * said:
its just crap.60 characters wtf?there were more mk characters then that.over 100 mk characters would be better.

that would be a hell lot of memory to save then plus the waiting time could be like 1 extra year to get 100 characters so if you don't like to wait for it just say no. Anyways i just can't wait. I just want this game right here right now!

Rain Demon said:
TOASTY * said:

that would be a hell lot of memory to save then plus the waiting time could be like 1 extra year to get 100 characters so if you don't like to wait for it just say no. Anyways i just can't wait. I just want this game right here right now!
you rather have it now than have them add 100 characters.What's wrong with you???

Toasty hate to break it to ya, but the other forty that you want were Garbage.

Yeah I am so pumped, I could do the robot.

I'm in a weird position here, I'm really pumped about the game, but i'm not. I can't wait to play as certain characters and experience the new levels, combos, and features. But i'm also hoping that they will use physics in this game, and make it a bit more classic. Maybe a old school style, HP, LP, HK, LK, block and run. I'd be completly satisfied with any game if they returned to the old ways.

I'm glad my favorite characters are in the game, but i'm also a bit disappointed that they're basicly going to kill everyone off after this.