A-Z of Mortal Kombat

Kona

Ok if this has been done before, sorry I couldn't find it.

This game is supposed to be fun and somewhat entertaining; it's been done before on many forums and can get popular quick. I have seen the word association thread which was locked along with another because of post count issues. As this thread may have the same fate I would like to see it go thorugh the whole alphebet at least once. You can either bold teh first letter or do what is shown in the example

Example: (Kona) A- Asharah, a character in mortal kombat deception

(Kosta) B- Brutality, a form of fatality ender involving mass death for mk:sm

and so on and so on. Also the word doesnt have to be a defintion.

D- Dragon is the style used by Sub-Zero in DA and D. (context)

D- Dragon is a style using powerful force punches and launches. (def)

Rules: Can not pick a character everytime, there are other words that can be used by one letter.

If we get through the alphebet once, and are able to start over..no repeats.

Very simple, join in on the fun.

Armageddon is the title of the new mortal kombat game set to come out in october 2006.

you have to write an explanation of the word too lol

Chaos Realm is the realm of chaos and most of the inhabitants are evil and gruesome.

Kona said:
you have to write an explanation of the word too lol

Chaos Realm is the realm of chaos and most of the inhabitants are evil and gruesome.

yea but you already gave an explaination in yuor first post.

Dragon King- Boss of MKD who wants to form the kamidogu into one to form the One Being

Jarek is the most stupidest lame character ever and his new alternative costum matches that.

Sorry i had to write that! :lol:

Narcolepcy - What the Midway Developers suffer from -.-

har har

Netherrealm - A realm in Mortal Kombat. Also known as hell

Queen: The royal ranking Sindel is in Edenia

Ha I pwn all you guys. Bet you thought I couldn't think of something to do with q :cool:

Turk: as in John Turk, the cat that played Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Shang Tsung and the Pallete swap ninjas of UMK3