A-Z of Mortal Kombat

S- Sword. A weapon with a sharp blade you use to poke, slice, slash and cut with. Many characters use one of some sort.

U-Useless part of a quote used by Shao Khan in Mk:T/3/UMK3
such as : It is useless to continue! (or maybe that was MK2)

X- last letter in the name: Cyrax

Z-Zap...

The noise made by Raydens lightning powers back in MK1, MK2, and MK:T

Also made by Rains Water ball thing in MK:T (it is continuous by this attack like zap-zap-zap-zap)

*Lame I know only thing I could come up with... Wasn't there a fighting style in DA/D that started with a Z?*

How about...

Zaterra - The realm Reptile is originally from, a skin on MKwarehouse, and a background that was posted here (prophet, I think)

Disappointed said:
How about...

Zaterra - The realm Reptile is originally from, a skin on MKwarehouse, and a background that was posted here (prophet, I think)

That is way better! lol

A) Animality: During MK3/UMK3/T after preforming Mercy and getting back to the "Finish Him" Screen, after a certain combo/button presses you'd preform an animality.

(sorry if this has already been done but I didn't look at all of the other post through all of the pages)

Sorry again if this has been posted.

C-Cyrax my favorite robot character. (Also currently in Out-World after the Nitara accident, but since we don't know what happened I assume he is in Earth-Realm again... Maybe...