Finality eh...?

Gojiboy said:
Angel said:
Liu won't age so long as he is the champ (though right now he is dead).
Actually Liu Kang's spirit merges with his body at the end of MKD

Some of those endings don't happen. Why else is Zombie Liu back in the new game? Because his ending didn't happen. No offense/sorry.

You know, you sound too much like someone who doesn't know 100% what the whole story of MK is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mortal_Kombat

Angel isn't calling you a noob, a rookie, just plain clueless or anything like that... Angel doesn't think like that. Angel just thinks you need to refresh your memory on the stuff about MK. This site here should provid most of the stuff you need to know before discussing serious hard core issues. :wink:

Angel wonders why she slipped into writing third person... o_O'

You know, even though I like the countless 'what if' endings of MK, I hope MK:Arm at least makes it easy to tell the main ones or the ones likly to happen. Though we all know most characters are gonna end up dead.

I know most anything about this series and can easily inclede myself in discussion.*serious too* Ed Boon was asked about some of the endings he said many of them were in fact cannon. (or not ever going to happen at MK:D/after-math/during)

Unless you were talking to someone else... Never mind.

Can you honestly say that Liu-Kang's ending came true? About the whole Ermac thing? No. I mean too me it seemed 5 minutes is all it took to come up with it. *it had a few flaws with it I can think of*

Sure they could bring just normal Liu back into the new game. (Spirit as alt. costume, or they just put that pic in the mag because it was the easiest way)
*I think he is still going to be in spirit version*
The most likely to happen is Sub-Zero's, Jade's, and if possible Mileena's.

^These just seem more likely to happen than just scorpion killing the DK, or Sindel's whole ending. *trust me on this one*

In MK:D Konquest even if the whole thing is partly bogus Scorpion had his own shiaryu*sp* clan. *who could replace hm if Konquest isn't just some made up crap all along... which is hard to say...*

My points are extremely believable. Even if some do seem a little weird, or dull. *such as obvious info*

the point is I do not need to remember anything about MK for I could easily tell you most anything from the games. (Ok Konquest NPCs might be alittle hard to remember everything they said)

I can easily discuss topics about MK *even the most serious ones* without fail. When MK2 came out I had a few ideas of what would happen (story-wise) and I was right. (Ok so maybe one- or two things but that was a start)

You get my points.

Peace-Pheonix

pheonix said:
I know most anything about this series and can easily inclede myself in discussion.*serious too* Ed Boon was asked about some of the endings he said many of them were in fact cannon. (or not ever going to happen at MK:D/after-math/during)

Unless you were talking to someone else... Never mind.

Nope. You. Nothing against you, its just half of what I've read though raises good points sounds too rushed to read. You've ended up sounding partly like your not 100% certain on everything in the MK universe. Don't suppose you mean it, thats just how it sounds. :(

Can you honestly say that Liu-Kang's ending came true? About the whole Ermac thing? No. I mean too me it seemed 5 minutes is all it took to come up with it. *it had a few flaws with it I can think of*

Sure they could bring just normal Liu back into the new game. (Spirit as alt. costume, or they just put that pic in the mag because it was the easiest way)
*I think he is still going to be in spirit version*
The most likely to happen is Sub-Zero's, Jade's, and if possible Mileena's.

^These just seem more likely to happen than just scorpion killing the DK, or Sindel's whole ending. *trust me on this one*

In MK:D Konquest even if the whole thing is partly bogus Scorpion had his own shiaryu*sp* clan. *who could replace hm if Konquest isn't just some made up crap all along... which is hard to say...*

My points are extremely believable. Even if some do seem a little weird, or dull. *such as obvious info*

Agreed. Most of the endings are pretty obivous. But its not the first time the MK guys have gone down a different route to endings. Most of the MK:DA's ending were not at all true.

Anyway, I think if Liu Kang isn't back in 'live' form in MK:Arm, he will be at the end. I'd like to see him and Kitana have a 'happy ever after' ending.

the point is I do not need to remember anything about MK for I could easily tell you most anything from the games. (Ok Konquest NPCs might be alittle hard to remember everything they said)

I can easily discuss topics about MK *even the most serious ones* without fail. When MK2 came out I had a few ideas of what would happen (story-wise) and I was right. (Ok so maybe one- or two things but that was a start)

Not doubting you one bit on your MK knowledge. Perhaps you should just take a moment to rewrite everything you post before you hit 'submit'. Structure it a little better, write a more solid piece of writing. However I'm not gonna lecture you on how to write and not write because:

1) I can't be bothered,
2) Most posts are usually far from perfect anyway and
3) I'm not a English teacher.
4) I really can't be bothered. :lol:
5) Your not the first to write poorly and you won't be the last.

If this is the end of EVERY kombatant, then I'm not buying any other MK games after ARMAGEDDON!

Armageddon won't be the end of every kombatant. It's ridiculous to assume they're going to kill off everybody in a series with so many beloved characters.

Please don't bump an old thread unless you have something useful to add to the discussion.

I see no problem with Snow bumping this thread for whatever reason it may be. The last reply to this topic was 25 of January this year. Yet, Snow Has only been a registered member since May of this year, so despite this threads age, he in my opinion is entitled to reply here. Also he never had the chance to post in it before his join date, so if he's just replying here now then that's fine by me. No matter how useless his reply may or may not be. At least he gave you something to reply to, DC, hehehe.

By the same token if Snow had made a seperate thread on this very same discussion, then guaranteed the first 5 replies would have been "We have a Topic on this already" I've seen this happen a dozen times or more. Besides that, trmk has been very quiet lately, I welcome anything to reply to, dude.

I'm not having a go at you, man, I'm just posting my 2 cents worth, lol. [can't you tell i'm bored]

As for MKA being the end to everything in MK, the name Armageddon certainly implies such. But like you said, DC, they would indeed be crazy to kill off everybody I have read that Boon and team are hard at work as we speak on the new MK series for the next gen consoles and systems.

Last edited:
Well that's where I differ, Chief. My thought behind bumping old threads has always been "don't do it unless you've actually got something to add to the discussion", which is a thought that the staff has appeared to agree with and enforce, so I'm sticking to my guns. I also think it's all the more beneficial to let new members know this stuff as early on as possible so they don't continue to make useless posts. And sorry dude, but I don't see the lack of activity around here lately as reason enough to lighten up on the rules.

What if, just...Stay with me on this one, what if the Realms ARN'T destroyed, and its saved at the last minute?