How many biographies and endings are we gonna come up with?

Rain Demon

Since the pics of the MKA magazine showed 57 characters i can tell that there could be 114 biographies including alts if they make them and the endings which is 171. How many koffins are people gonna come up with? This could be the longest game ever. Maybe longer then MKD and MKSM combined.

MKSM was long? That's laughable. Now going through the whole krypt in MKDA, now THAT'S long.

i never said it was long i said that because it's so easy to beat and the MKA krypt could be longer then both MKSm and MKD combined and i bet it would have more koffins in the new vault feature.

Shaolin Monks was anything but long. InfernoScorpion and I almost beat it in 4 hours! HA! Yeah, this game is gonna take up a CRAP LOAD of KB on our memory cards.

kold_as_ice92 said:
Yeah, this game is gonna take up a CRAP LOAD of KB on our memory cards.

*as Nelson Muntz* Haw haw! That's something we Xbox owners never even have to think about. 8)

DeathcoreRyknow said:
kold_as_ice92 said:
Yeah, this game is gonna take up a CRAP LOAD of KB on our memory cards.

*as Nelson Muntz* Haw haw! That's something we Xbox owners never even have to think about. 8)

lol Thats right, better loading time as well. 8)

Meh, PS2 is outdated, no changing that. (Doesn't make up for it's crap-tastic controller tho). And I've never noticed shorter load times on Xbox as opposed to the other 2 systems in MK:DA or MK:D. I do think this could be the longest MK ever. Hell I STILL havn't gotten through all of the MK:DA krypt and this Vault is supposed to be HUGE (how much more than they stuff in there?). All we can do is hope for the best and wait for E3.