Whats the story line for MKA?

Jacques Blanc

Does anybody have any idea what the story line is gonna be for MKA? ive been looking at peoples topics but i just cant see how you can put that many characters in a game without having a really complex story line. In fact ive looked at some of these pictures and they dont half look strange. I mean theyve mad rain look so damn gay. I dont like it. I hitnk theyre really gonna mess the next game up.

Yeah he looks old school but it also looks like he can hardly move. Hows he supposed to fight in that outfit. I liked him when he was an old school ninja kickin Khan

To speculate:

Maybe Skullface and Mr. Freeze get sick of Molchy making all this noises, so they call the Gasman (whom of course is hammered by 9 am on Tuesday) to come and stink up the place and puke to make the Zombie and Dr. Evil slip and break their fucking necks.

Just my opinion though.

whatashame said:
To speculate:

Maybe Skullface and Mr. Freeze get sick of Molchy making all this noises, so they call the Gasman (whom of course is hammered by 9 am on Tuesday) to come and stink up the place and puke to make the Zombie and Dr. Evil slip and break their !@#$ necks.

Just my opinion though.
When does Pajama Lady tie into the story? :(

Tassenix said:
whatashame said:
To speculate:

Maybe Skullface and Mr. Freeze get sick of Molchy making all this noises, so they call the Gasman (whom of course is hammered by 9 am on Tuesday) to come and stink up the place and puke to make the Zombie and Dr. Evil slip and break their !@#$ necks.

Just my opinion though.
When does Pajama Lady tie into the story? :(
She doesn't. She's a whore and went to jail for prostitution.