Wikipedia's Info

I only learned about MK:A two days ago so how far behind am I here? When did the MK:A info come out anyway?

Glamador said:
I only learned about MK:A two days ago so how far behind am I here? When did the MK:A info come out anyway?

people foudm magazines about MKA and they scanned some pics as proff.

Notice they link us. Yeah and the reason why it's all inaccurate is because they let anyone edit pages. They should change that rule and only let like admins or mods edit the page.

shallownine said:
Notice they link us. Yeah and the reason why it's all inaccurate is because they let anyone edit pages. They should change that rule and only let like admins or mods edit the page.

true i can mess it up like that and so can anyone else. I'd rather get other information about MKA then him

Glamador said:

Check out our front page news for all the information you could want on MKA. We got a lot of details from the new issue of GI.

Wikipedia has some crappy pages. Unless someone puts some effort into something it looks a mess. I once looked something up on it and found the info on it was not worth the looking.

In fact it had less info then the average noob does on the subject I was looking up... I know MSN sites that have more info then that did.

Is someone gonna correct the page or something? You don't want that to spread as a rumour! :x