Character list?

The 7th Number

Does anyone have the list of all the characters? I thought it listed them all in the mag scans but i cant read it. Just wondering if anyone has the full list.

Because I can't be bothered to type 60 names, here's the name list from one of the scans I took.

mkacharacterlist.gif

I think that's every playable character except Chameleon/Khameleon, Meat, and Motaro.

thanks, but all those names dont make 60....hmmmm.

do you have scans of the full pages? the only ones i saw were too small to read, or really see.

57... Yep not 60... But if youare allowed to use custom characters in arcade mode or something theres another 8 possiblities, one for each profile. That brings it to 65 roughly, depending on how many profiles you can have.

The 7th Number said:
thanks, but all those names dont make 60....hmmmm.

do you have scans of the full pages? the only ones i saw were too small to read, or really see.

Yeah, and that character list is the list for all the characters lined up there. If it only totals 57, I don't know how people got 60 from that. :?

That and I noticed some characters I never seen before, perhaps some new characters are coming and they just wanna keep it secret for now. I dunno. lol

I thought there were chars I hadn't seen but it turns out they are just old chars in new costumes. Jarek is probably that guy above Sub-Zero in the render, and the guys you don't recognize in the screen caps are probably kustomized.

Angel said:
Motaro isn't in the game... Though I picture its pretty hard to make style moves for him.

They said he MAY not of made the cut, its not confirmed that hes isnt going to be that game. Jesus. :roll:

Misfit said:
Angel said:
Motaro isn't in the game... Though I picture its pretty hard to make style moves for him.

They said he MAY not of made the cut, its not confirmed that hes isnt going to be that game. Jesus. :roll:

And I know that.

I just worded it wrong okay. :x

Well, isn't there a possibility of new characters... I mean, they have had new characters introduced every game. what makes this one different :?:

like I said before. there is one new character. he is the main character of konquest and his name is undecided, but boon calls him bob.