Sheeva

Princess Dis

Now, her arms are indeed covering the lower half of her chest in the main scan, but it appears that the Shokan women only have 4 boobs...unlike Goro. I feel like a nerd for posting this, but it seems strange that Midway would only make the men have four pecs...

Anyone else notice this?

holy shit, I'm a nerd :eek:

Edit: oh my god, I just noticed that I put that "the Shokan women only have 4 boobs." I meant to say that they only have 2, UNLIKE Goro (who has 4).

my bad

Maybe she had some strange hybrid mutation when mama shokan gave birth to her? I don't know, nice find though.

It's better this way. I don't think the players of the game would find a four breasted woman very appealing.

sheeva.gif

Didn't she used to have two breasts?
Four would be... strange.

Goro doesn't have "boobs." Goro only has a chest.

Then again, I never really questioned this. Good point.

Disappointed said:
Yep (aren't we all?)! :wink:

dj HaQ said:
sheeva.gif

Didn't she used to have two breasts?
Four would be... strange.

Goro doesn't have "boobs." Goro only has a chest.

Then again, I never really questioned this. Good point.

Disappointed said:
Yep (aren't we all?)! :wink:

Yeah, but Goro and Kintaro both only had a set of pecs in the other games. Now they support two sets, or four total pectoral muscles.

It's been much debated about here :)

Four boobs.... (drowns in drool from thoughts) :D why must I be fourteen ><

Fo serios though, I think that's weird. They should make it consistant with the species. Meh, I don't really care. They made her fugly anyways, so theres nothing to be happy about.

Kosta said:
Four boobs.... (drowns in drool from thoughts) :D why must I be fourteen ><

Fo serios though, I think that's weird. They should make it consistant with the species. Meh, I don't really care. They made her fugly anyways, so theres nothing to be happy about.

bingo fact has been proven. She is really different then her MK3 look but i wonder if you can make like another Sheeva but she would look similar to her MK3 look.