Bigger Armageddon pic!!!

Its nice but its not good quality. If we wait a couple of weeks I am sure there will be some more, better quality pictures on the net somewhere.

*waits for Camu-san to get an e-mail from Game Informer, then chuckles at Khaos*

I would make a sig with some characters from Armageddon.. but they aren't high quality again.. I should of saved the mag scans while they were available. Damn. Anyway, I'd suggest editing the picture out.

I have seen better images of the magazine, and also would love to clear up the missing characters people have mentioned not seeing before. There are more in the inner areas of the binding of the magazine, that were not in the scan. So we're not missing any characters.

Prophet said:
*waits for Camu-san to get an e-mail from Game Informer, then chuckles at Khaos*

Okay but, I didn't take the pic from the mag, I just found the website that did.[/quote]

I dont think its true. For a start they have only decided on charcters not what they look like or enemies. And rain will stay a purple Ninja dammit!

I got the mag in the mail today and scanned high quality pics of the characters. If you want them, just PM me and I'll give you the link.

I think I just creamed my pants. :shock: Rain is back baby! Woot. Create a Kombatant!! WOOT!

Oh and I see Mokap in there! LOL! Why is he back? If Kobra ain't in there, i'll create him myself. Why do I like Kobra, cuz he is top tier! Duh.

Kobra, sonya and Scorpion are all missing in the picture... Because their in the centre fold. And whoever scanned it left them out because of it. The only way you'll see them is to buy it youself and get someone to cut those pages carefully out of the mag. :?

Well, I'm happy, all my favorite characters are there, and holy crap, they made Rain look cool.

Patrick McCarron said:
I have seen better images of the magazine, and also would love to clear up the missing characters people have mentioned not seeing before. There are more in the inner areas of the binding of the magazine, that were not in the scan. So we're not missing any characters.
Yeah, a lot of characters are in the actual fold of the page, so unless you want to rip the pages out they're near impossible to scan.

I have pretty good scans over at my web site (click banner below).

Jacques Blanc said:
I dont think its true. For a start they have only decided on charcters not what they look like or enemies. And rain will stay a purple Ninja dammit!

well he never really was a purple ninja story wise, he was the prince of edenia. So his outfit kinda fits his actual description.