Who do you think your like in mortal kombat?Why?

pyro scorpion

I think I'm like either scorpion or liu kang. I think I'm like scorpion because I love fire and we have almost the same pesonality. Liu kang because both of our little brothers died :( and we want to stop people from needlessly killing others and taking over/ destroying earth.

maybe sub-zero. I don't know why i just feel some connection between the 2 of us.
then again, most MK characters don't show their personalities, 'cept in comics at the pavillion...

Scorpion

Scorpion: If you piss me off prepare for the Nettherrealm. (plus we're neutral towards most situation)

pyro scorpian said:
I think I'm like either scorpion or liu kang. I think I'm like scorpion because I love fire and we have almost the same pesonality. Liu kang because both of our little brothers died :( and we want to stop people from needlessly killing others and taking over/ destroying earth.

He only has a little brother in the show...

Unless you mean Kung-Lao but he was a decendant*SP*...

Johnny Cage all the way, reason being Hollywood and Cage's peers all mock but at the end of the day who's fighting for earth (and dying several times for it :p) when all these peers are being stripped of their souls in Outworld invasions!
Basically i took quite a bit of flak at school which could be quite alienating for me but Mortal Kombat and stuff was there for me and now i'm happy and quite a successful musician.

Also Raiden.........

Jade because we have the same name and we both like green? Yeah, that sounds good.

Kano, because im crazy, love Terminator 2, and apparently wouldnt mind going bald and growing stubble or a small goatee when i hit 30.

Kung Lao, because we love to wear hats

Jax, because even pulling cheap moves like the Piston Punch over and over again can be a fun way to be a butthole when im playing against friends.

Kung lao,cause unlike other characters(not saying the name but it starts with an S and ends with an N)i always get my revenger(MK:G Kung lao ending)..Sorry scorpion fans..And we like hats,and i practice mantis..And for some reason alot of peaple say that im mysterious,like him 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I'll list my qualities, you all decide who you think I'm like :p

I'm pretty much an ass to everyone. I have a deadpan delivery so the only person that knows if I'm kidding or ripping you with a smile on my face is me. I get a kick out of making others feel stupid for some reason, and I'm usually quite good at it. I look at life as a pesimist, not because I hate it, but it's easier to see how to fix things when you can figure out what will go wrong instead of just looking for what is going to go right. I tend to give sage like, almost fortune cookie-esque, blurbs of wisdom that work out when others seek advice, but I've never considered myself one to be bothered by others' problems. I just take a neutral look at it and give what I think is the best solution (which usually involves killing or maiming someone :twisted: ) Oh yeah, I also have a nice God complex going. I rarely think I'm wrong and rarely ever am.

Thats me. So now you tell me, who am I?