first pics of mk amrageddon

Wow. Just effin wow. Fricken Stryker looks awesome, and Rain, well, what can I say about rain? I love their projected storyline, I think its a great way to make a final bang while the Current Gen systems are nearing their end. I can't wait until October!

OH MY!!!! OH MY!!!!

Ok.. I am really digging the character designs for returning characters! Just look at Rain!

I hope the characters that have already been put to 3D get some makeovers as well!!!

Woot.. I don't know what else to day except I gotta go look at it again!

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH! WOAH! STRYKER!!! SHINNOK!!! EVERYONE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upon closer inspection, I see that Gamecube isn't on the list. What the hell. Shaolin Monks isn't even out on gamecube. This just isn't fair.

On a note, don't think I'm a Nintendo fanboy, but I only have enough money for Playstation or Xbox, and their games.

Wow, even Fujin's there (not sure I like his new look... But hey.. the hair is an improvment!).

damn damn damn the graphics are awsome. Rain is the bomb and why is sub zero in his MKDA look? I thought he still had the ancient armor he had in MKD other then that i wonder if they have multi arenas and death traps like in MKD cause they really improved the entertainment.

I guess their going with... I think it was Kenshi's ending... where the armour broke. But hey, THE SCAR IS BACK!!!!!

YEAH ALL HAIL THE SCAR!!!!!! 8)

i don't remember that i remember him killing hotaru with his sword when sub zero was imobilized. Also some characters seem to be from MKDA like Raiden isn't Dark Raiden anymore in the picture but i also like Reiko's look a lot better.

scorpion's name is on the list on the bottom right of page 2... But he isn't on the page. They cut some peeps out.... :eek:

Angel said:
scorpion's name is on the list on the bottom right of page 2... But he isn't on the page. They cut some peeps out.... :eek:

I can't see the names it got white and looks worse then the picture in the homepage. What happened?

I have seen these pictures before and I am so close to having a heart attack. I am the biggest MK fan ever, and I am so excited for this game I can hardly contain myself.

that looks sweet!!!!!!!!! but there was someone i saw that looked like kintaro or is that the make a fighter thing?
plus there was a person missing have a guess....................................................cyrax. And is this the last mk game ever going to be made?

robo ninja smoke said:
that looks sweet!!!!!!!!! but there was someone i saw that looked like kintaro or is that the make a fighter thing?
plus there was a person missing have a guess....................................................cyrax. And is this the last mk game ever going to be made?

There gonna be a MK game a year... But another fighting game... :?

If they do their 'one step forward' games in the future, the fighting games may just start all over again... With a slightly different name... Like MK Neo or something... With the next generation fighters in it. But I'm hoping they continue with the main characters for another game or two. :D