first pics of mk amrageddon

Deathcore, I'm going to have to go with Angel on this one... Yes, I would be excited that Sheeva is back if she was going to be as hot as she was in MK3, but since they clearly have made her ugly as hell, that's not exactly turning me on to this game....

And as for bringing Rain back, don't even get me started....

This game is going to suck worse than UMK3 and MKT.

Anyway, I've said my piece. Rain-lovers, you may resume masturbating.

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
and there is no new characters WOOOHOO...too bad that lizard tile is back...And how come he and onaga are there?maybe onaga stoped stealing bodys
NOTE(scorpion is on picture 4)

I see Kai, Rain, Raiko, Jade, Kintaro and Fujin.. No Scorps...

Drat... According to the list on page 2 Cobra is back... :(

Love Cowboy said:
Deathcore, I'm going to have to go with Angel on this one... Yes, I would be excited that Sheeva is back if she was going to be as hot as she was in MK3, but since they clearly have made her ugly as hell, that's not exactly turning me on to this game....

These character renders are pretty preliminary, though, so I imagine most of the characters are still going to have quite a few more changes to go through in the next 9 months, possibly including your beloved Sheeva. Hell, they still have Kitana, Sub-Zero and a number of other characters in their Deadly Alliance attire.

Angel said:
TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
and there is no new characters WOOOHOO...too bad that lizard tile is back...And how come he and onaga are there?maybe onaga stoped stealing bodys

Scorpion and Sonya are two that I can see that have been cut off the page.

I saw these scans a few days ago (seen them on MKOutworld, Fuzzd0rk's MK and Kamidogu.com) and I can say that I haven't been this excited since news for MK2 first came out back in 1993.

*screams like little girl* Holy shiat this is pretty much mk trilogy 2 holyshit!!!! dude they have every single charcter.....rain sheeva STRYKER shinnok reiko * rambles on the list*
I haven't seen scorp but i hope they have his mkd costume or his alt from mkd!!!!!!!!! *goes into street yelling*

Angel said:
TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:

He's on the left i beleive taking a hit

SORRY i don't mean to double poste but i can't find the edit button anymore and scorps was giving the hit not taking it

I don't understand the MK:SM style konquest it looks like MK:D konquest.

And now i beleive that we lost a chance for having every character konquest(it can't work for 60 character)

kold_as_ice92 said:
yeah i nearly peed myself when i saw this........ i smell custom recreation of Hydro.......................
When im ganna get it im ganna create hydro.

I beleive that deathcore is so happy that there is Arial kombat fighting system now.

Will it work on 360 like deception works or better or doesnt work at all?

Heh in the 4th picture(where we can see reiko)there is the picture of shinnok and stryker in the subway stage woooo hooo viva la resistance!!!

pyro scorpian said:
Okay, so you can create a character In mka?

lol it says that in the home page man. i wonder if blaze is the boss of the game because his mission could envolve the one being and to uptain power

HELL YEA, I SMELL THE BIRTH OF PYRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they listened to the fans!! its mk trilogy 2! hell yeah, im so happy, wait, its not for gamecube!!!!!!!!! FUCK !!!!!! oh well, rain looks mean...... but i only seen thumbnails, anyone got full size scans for me? pleeeeeeeaaaaaase? i need my mk:A please, ill suck your dick/pussy. please?

im_a_loner_dottie_a_rebel said:
but i only seen thumbnails, anyone got full size scans for me? pleeeeeeeaaaaaase? i need my mk:A please, ill suck your dick/pussy. please?

Dude, just click the thumbnails on the front of the site to see the full versions (no fellatio necessary).

EDIT: Nevermind, I take that back. I guess they had to remove the links to the full-size scans. Probably a legal thing.

For create a custom character we have to post pics here if we can, that be awsome. In october i'll make a thread for it.

These custom modes (fatality, moves, and character) are gonna be effin' sweet!!