View Poll Results: Whats harder to do? (be honest)

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have sex before you turn 25 years old?

    1 9.09%
  • Stay a virgin till you turn 25 years old?

    10 90.91%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Whats harder to do? (really!!)

  1. #1
    Special Forces Agent The 7th Number's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Neatherrealm
    Posts
    3,915
    Twitter
    @The7thNumber
    Xbox Live
    The 7th Number
    PSN
    The7thNumber
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Whats harder to do? (really!!)

    I have a question for all. Because im sick of people making fun of virgins, and how they cant get laid. Personally im a virgin and im waiting till im married, it has nothing to do with me not being able to get laid. In fact i could have had sex many times if i really wanted to. But my poll question is this.... which do you think is harder to do, have sex before 25, or stay a virgin till 25

  2. #2
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, England.
    Posts
    81
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Whoever is mocking you is shallow minded. I am not religious what-so-ever but i know what im talking about. I am 15 now and i made the mistake of having sex. It brings more trouble than you think and if you ever do use contaception. Listen friend being a Virgin is a good thing it shows your a loyal boyfriend and here think about this. Is it better to lose your virginity and then get a virgin girlfirend becuase she wont know what shes doing and beleive it or not it upsets a lot of women when they dont understand their sexual feeling. Or would you rather meet a girl your age who is also a virgin and learn togethor. Becuase sex is not also love but its fee;ing and understanding. Ive had this problem a lot with people. I have been called a pedophile a rapist and a child abuser which is very illegal to say the girl i did it with was 17 and i agve my permission.
    Dont worry your pretty little head off. Its only the end of thw world.

  3. #3
    Special Forces Agent Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ye olde England
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,652
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    A harder question: Whats harder to do?

    -Find a guy who isn't wanting to bed you on the first date
    -Find a girl who isn't a tart.

    You get the answer. No. 2 is the hardest to do. When I had a Boyfriend he kept asking and asking. The more a I said no the more disappointed he looked. Believe me, its gets harder to say no the more you do. In the end it got me dumped. I wouldn't say yes at all (still won't). Got upset a lot because he dumped me.

    I didn't say yes because I didn't want to be like the rest of the girls in my highschool... In child before their 25. With no husband really... Or in a bad relationship that eventually leds to dirvorce, leaving them to have up to 4 or more husbands a lifetime. Living on benefits for the rest of their life.

    But you get the idea. Once your in a relationship at least, its harder to stay virgin then anything else. And even if your partner isn't pushing you, your mates are asking stupid questions. The peer pressure is huge from friends who want to know things esp. it seems boys. No offence but you guys are worst, though when girls ask its far more embarressing.
    Sig in reconstruction...


    Seriously, national sterotypes suck badly....

    Then again, being "emo" wasn't originally about being depressed all the time or wearing black, since "depression" isn't the only emotion. And nto all gays sound 'camp'. >_<

    But never mind that crap, my vampire dragon is awesome isn't it?

  4. #4
    Lin Kuei Assassin Princess Dis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Winning at life
    Posts
    2,782
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Its harder to stay one than it is to be one, man. I really wish I had waited...it wasn't nearly as INCREDIBLE OMFG KEWLIEZ as its always been made out to be. Maybe I just have a bad opinion of sex, but meh. You're on the right path dude, stay that way

  5. #5
    New Kombatant ywoodz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    73
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Check statistics, staying a virigin is statistically harder do to for people under 25 according do surveys. If you've had a sociology class, or personal health or anything regarding society you'd know that the data supports it.
    It took the world to get us where we are, and it's going to take the world to get us where we need to be.
    - PhD Jobe
    (\\__/)
    (O.o ) COPY BUNNY AND HELP HIM
    (> <)* ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION

  6. #6
    Special Forces Agent Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ye olde England
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,652
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Who needs statistics... If I had a photo of all the girls who were in my old school... I'd show you its harder to do. Worst part is not only do they end up in the end with kids the kids are the same as the parents... Leding to a never ending cycle.
    Sig in reconstruction...


    Seriously, national sterotypes suck badly....

    Then again, being "emo" wasn't originally about being depressed all the time or wearing black, since "depression" isn't the only emotion. And nto all gays sound 'camp'. >_<

    But never mind that crap, my vampire dragon is awesome isn't it?

  7. #7
    Black Dragon Recruit Kryptonite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    725
    Thanked: 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    I don't have anything against virgins, but it's bullshit when they try to force their beliefs/morals onto those who do not share them. If you want to stay a virgin, I guess more power to you. It's just you're in the minority in this day regardless of your gender, so unless you pick up dates at church, your chances of finding someone with the same beliefs are slim to none.

    I lost count of how many people I've had sex with nevermind how many times I've actually engaged in sex. I used to pick up es every week. It was fun, but do I regret it? No. I got it out of my system, and it's all washed out. I don't want to do it anymore, and now I'm in a monogamous relationship with someone on the other side of the planet from me, and one of us will be moving to the other side of the globe after I graduate college.

    It's just much better to do it all now while you're still young, or you're just going to do it all when you're older and when you should be settled down (and yes, this is supported by stats as well). If you're even a semi-attractive person, I'm sure your spouse would be more secure if you did have a past since it's a "been there done that so it's old to me now" type thing rather than if you've never done anything before.

    And sex does not equal automatic pregnancy. I take it you guys who are acting as if it does covered your ears during sex ed.
    ...

  8. #8
    Shaolin Monk
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    the Devil's Hellion town
    Posts
    1,059
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    I'm a Virgin right now because of a choice.however I just recently made a different choice.
    to finally have a little bit of fun at my age.
    I've looked for serious relationships since for ever and it seems more and more they disapoint and I'd never find that right chick that would want to wait till marriage.
    so I've changed my mind about the whole waiting till marriage thing I guess.
    I'm not religious though and to be honest my previous decision wasn't based around that either even though I used to be Religious and that was when I originally made the decision.
    I always had this Idea of the whole perfect relationship but since I've seen that's one in a million and my odds aren't good since I still don't get out much that decreases the odds for me so that adds up and that is why I made my decision to change in that area of my life.
    I also agree with Krypt that people should not try to force that type of opinion on anyone.
    if your comfortable and you made the decision for the right reason without peer pressure than I completely support your decision to wait as I would if you hadn't decided to wait.
    I've waited but I also regret doing so somewhat.
    because I could have just been done with all that shit at my age where as I'm just getting started right now.

    Necro Butcher:
    the most Ultraviolent Wrestler ever and 2005 CZW Ultraviolent Tournament Of Death 4 winner.

  9. #9
    Special Forces Agent Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Ye olde England
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,652
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Unfortantly a lot of people who share Kypt's views... Are landing themselves in the stump. A lot of young people pick up aids, even with the best protection there is still a huge risk of catching it if all things wrong. But at that age your old enough to decide to risk it or not. Who can stop you?

    The Gov here is always trying to stop it... Because a lot of teenage girls end up in child before 20. But its the same everywhere. You can't stop people fooling with each other. And even after marriage, when your planning kids, there a big chance these days it will ends sour.

    Yeah, you can't force a person to do what they don't want. I have no regrets about my relationship going sour. I've got more chance of getting respect with a decent man staying pure then not. Thats the thing about this sort of thing. You have the fredom to decide when your ready.

    And if you et raped before then you get to sue the persons pants off and send them to jail.
    Sig in reconstruction...


    Seriously, national sterotypes suck badly....

    Then again, being "emo" wasn't originally about being depressed all the time or wearing black, since "depression" isn't the only emotion. And nto all gays sound 'camp'. >_<

    But never mind that crap, my vampire dragon is awesome isn't it?

  10. #10
    Special Forces Agent The 7th Number's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Neatherrealm
    Posts
    3,915
    Twitter
    @The7thNumber
    Xbox Live
    The 7th Number
    PSN
    The7thNumber
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    I am religious, but just the fact that i dont need kids, or any STD's is the main reason i dont want to have sex. That and i want to share sex with only one person. I think that is the main reason why i want to wait. I know a couple girls who didnt wait and have kids, and dont take good care of their kids and thats a huge turnoff for me. Too bad because both of them like me.

  11. #11
    Black Dragon Recruit Kryptonite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    725
    Thanked: 6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Well, I'm going to direct both Angel and T7N here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel
    Unfortantly a lot of people who share Kypt's views... Are landing themselves in the stump. A lot of young people pick up aids, even with the best protection there is still a huge risk of catching it if all things wrong. But at that age your old enough to decide to risk it or not. Who can stop you?
    Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Number
    I am religious, but just the fact that i dont need kids, or any STD's is the main reason i dont want to have sex.
    I really love this logic and the people who use it. Do you drive or ride in a car? Do you wear a seat belt? You know that seat belts do not always protect you and you still can be killed or severly injured even with wearing one? Using that logic, should everyone just stop driving or riding in cars just because there's a slight risk that the seat belt may not protect them? Tired of all these questions which answer each other? ORLY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel
    Yeah, you can't force a person to do what they don't want. I have no regrets about my relationship going sour. I've got more chance of getting respect with a decent man staying pure then not. Thats the thing about this sort of thing. You have the fredom to decide when your ready.
    The way I gather it, you would have had sex with him if he married you. That's pretty selfish of you, no? Unless your marriage is pre-arranged and you have no say in it either way, sexual relations is a vital part of a relationship since it brings the couple closer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel
    And if you et raped before then you get to sue the persons pants off and send them to jail.
    I don't believe you'll have the pleasure doing that in this lifetime. Unless of course, we stick you in a room full of midgets on speed. Then you might get lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Number
    That and i want to share sex with only one person.
    And what if you get divorced? Are you going to still have that mindset that you must be married to have sexual relations, or are you just not going to have sex again since you only want to have sex with one person? If you have sex again with someone else (even if you did marry them), you're a living contradiction.

    Quote Originally Posted by The 7th Number
    know a couple girls who didnt wait and have kids, and dont take good care of their kids and thats a huge turnoff for me. Too bad because both of them like me.
    Yeah, I'd never date a mother. That's another major turn off for me. Young, irresponsible mothers also piss me off.
    ...

  12. #12
    Special Forces Agent The 7th Number's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Neatherrealm
    Posts
    3,915
    Twitter
    @The7thNumber
    Xbox Live
    The 7th Number
    PSN
    The7thNumber
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Its hard to compare those.
    The purpose of sex is to make babies.
    A cars purpose is to get to a place faster, not to get into crashes. If a cars purpose was to crash, then your comparison would make sense. Id rather get in a car crash then get aids or have kids i cant afford.


    And about the "having sex with one person". If i get married i plan to stay married till i die. If it happens that i would get a divorce i wouldnt have sex unless i got married again. I want to have sex with only one woman, but this isnt a perfect world, and it may not end up that way. But its what i would like to happen.

  13. #13
    New Kombatant
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    45
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite
    I don't have anything against virgins, but it's bullshit when they try to force their beliefs/morals onto those who do not share them. If you want to stay a virgin, I guess more power to you.
    In other words, it's ok for Krypt to express his disapproval of your expression of morals/beliefs, but it's not ok for you to do the same to him, so knock it off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite
    It's just much better to do it all now while you're still young, or you're just going to do it all when you're older and when you should be settled down (and yes, this is supported by stats as well).
    Not that I doubt your recollections, but I'd really, really like to see these statistics, preferably published somewhere, either on paper or electronically.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite
    If you're even a semi-attractive person, I'm sure your spouse would be more secure if you did have a past since it's a "been there done that so it's old to me now" type thing rather than if you've never done anything before.
    I would say this is more likely in a relationship in which two people have already "sewn their wild oats" and moved on, because they understand each other, whereas an "untamed past" in one partner might make another partner with a relatively "tame past" insecure. And all of that is only if what you're saying is at all true, which I'm quite sure it isn't. There are just as many stories of men or women with modest pasts maturing into modest lives as there are of men or women with wild pasts who aren't able to obtain any satisfaction ever, as there are of people like you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kryptonite
    The way I gather it, you would have had sex with him if he married you. That's pretty selfish of you, no? Unless your marriage is pre-arranged and you have no say in it either way, sexual relations is a vital part of a relationship since it brings the couple closer.
    I know this wasn't directed at me, but let's consider for a moment what's more selfish here: holding onto your convictions, even if it means telling someone to get their jollies elsewhere, or begging and whining and pressing for someone to have sex with you, even if it means asking them to compromise said convictions, all for what ultimately amounts to nothing meaningful?

  14. #14
    Hollywood Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Clearfield, PA
    Posts
    802
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Been there, done that. Although I have nothing against virgins, thats just dumb.

  15. #15
    Special Forces Agent Kona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,925
    Xbox Live
    Kona Hetre
    PSN
    GMR55
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    I think with all the sex going on now, its harder to stay a virgin
    One Way Ticket To Hell


    Myspace

  16. #16
    Shaolin Monk
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    92
    Posts
    1,084
    Xbox Live
    Ex Khaos
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Staying a virgin till you're 25... That's harsh.

  17. #17
    Elder God Jade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hugh Jackman's Pants
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,451
    Thanked: 510
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    It's WAY easier to stay a virgin because you've never had sex before so you don't know what you are missing which makes it easier not to do it. If you have sex and you know how it feels, it's harder not to do it.

    The question really is hardto answer. It all depends on the person. I CHOOSE to stay a virgin until I found "the one" and that happened when I was 20. We have or whole life planned out and neither of us are ever going to go our seperate ways, ever.

    People who make fun of virgins are just idiots. They think they are cool because they had sex. Big deal, sex is great but it doesn't make you any better than the next person. You do when YOU are ready, not because some assholes wanna burn you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethix
    Having sex at 25 or having (had) sex before 25? It's obvious, not having sex until then is going to be harder. Temptation's everywhere, buddy, trust me.
    Not entirely. If you haven't had sex you don't know what you are missing out on so it really doesn't phase you. That makes it easier to hold off. Like I said, I didn't do it until I was 20 and before then I couldn't give a shit about sex because I didn't know how it was. Sure, you get curious but it's still easier to hold it off and just jerk off.

  18. #18
    Special Forces Agent The 7th Number's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Neatherrealm
    Posts
    3,915
    Twitter
    @The7thNumber
    Xbox Live
    The 7th Number
    PSN
    The7thNumber
    Thanked: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    you say its not that hard because virgins dont know what it feels like, yet we are lead to believe that its alot more then what it actually is. Or at least thats what i hear alot, that its not as great as people make it out to be. So wouldnt you say virgins have even more temptation to have sex with the idea of it being better then it really is, and the fact that we dont know, and want something that we never had before.

  19. #19
    Elder God Jade's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hugh Jackman's Pants
    Age
    35
    Posts
    11,451
    Thanked: 510
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

    It can go both ways. It actually depends on the person. I was surrounded by friends who did it and talked about it all the time and sure, I wondered but I stuck to what I believed in and it was that I would do it with someone I loved and I would be with for a very long time.

    I'm not saying what I said goes for everyone. It was more of from my point of view. It's a hard question to answer because everyone is different. Some people do it with everyone because they have no morals and prefer to be sluts/pimps (ahem, that's my own opinion...) and some people hold off because they believe in doing it when they are married to the person they will be with for the rest of their life (or at least they hope so).

    Everyone has a different perspective. While most people here are saying that it's hard to hold off till you are 25, other people like myself say that if I didn't do it at 20, it would be easy for me to hold it off until 25. Just like some people say sex is fantastic and others say it's not as great as everyone says. It just depends on the person. Ethix isn't wrong, I was just responding to him using myself as an example. ^_^

  20. #20
    TRMK Super Moderator DCR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    My OWN pants-- oh wait, these aren't mine
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,684
    Xbox Live
    ryknowcore
    Thanked: 88
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

    It definitely does depend on the person. If you're socially awkward and have serious problems with anxiety around people you don't know extremely well, it's far easier to stay a virgin, that's for damn sure. You can trust me on that one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •