hello~ i am the new!!

i am a chinese```i like mk series~because it's include some china style```at least i think so```and you? :D

Welcome to the forum. Have a great time here! :D I like the MK series probably because of the violence, but that's just me. :twisted:

shaoin monks is a good work,but```i'm not a good player```i finish this game 3 times,scopiona and sub-zero is able to use,but i just finish 60%```
friends!which fighter is the best in you'er heart? :p :p

ShadowAKA086 said:
Welcome to the forum. Have a great time here! :D I like the MK series probably because of the violence, but that's just me. :twisted:
yes~!the violence is the most important!i won't let's everyone have the intract body!haha!thanks a lot```i beleve i could have a great time here```the most important i want to practice my english``` :D

I like MK for the complex plot that I can work my mind around, the fact that MK1 was the first non-educational game I ever played, that I obsess over it, and the violence. Also, for future reference, there is a little button above your post that says "edit". If you want to add to your previous post or fix a mistake or any other kind of "editting" then you click on that button. Don't post many times in a row, it causes clutter.

welcome to TRMK 8425. Hope you enjoy your stay and don't be affraid to ask for help because we will answer it for you but try not to copy other people's posts though. Have fun :wink:

Welcome toi the forums 8425. Yea I played a demo of Shaolin Monks. I liked it, but still haven't bought it. :oops:

aha~thanks everyone```by yours```i must could enjoy mt stay here :D
it's good for me!i can make more friend~and practice my english```thanka again :lol:

welcome to the forum 8425

make sure you read the rules which are here
http://www.trmk.org/forums/rules.php

follow them and if you have a question ask one of the admins or mods

just wanted to point out that you have already not followed some of the rules

1. Post in the right forums.

* If your topic is about something that we have a forum for, post it there.
* Don't post something off-topic just because you think you'll get "better responses" in a particular forum.
* Do not double or triple post. There is an edit button in the top right hand corner of your post. Please use it if you'd like to say something more.

2. No Double or More posts in succsion(sp?)

anyways put your intro in this thread
http://www.trmk.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13683

and make sure that you search before you post

Anyways enjoy your stay at trmk and we will be glad to help you speak/learn english to help you at