Predator 3?

Jacques Blanc

Predator 3 has been said to begin filming as soon as they have found a suitable actor to play in it. Having had Arnie turn them down they were a bit short on choices and have gone to the peoples champ Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to finish the predaors after they find them planning an attack that will wipe out the "excess" life on earth.

As long as the movie is rated "R" I will definatley be in the theater upon release. I think the Rock is a perfect fit for this type of role. He has the ability to be serious and he is in great shape. Hopefully they pick the right type of setting for the movie and don't go overboard with the special effects.

Just don't make it PG-13. That automatically means the movie will simply suck just to grab a small few million extra in box office sales simply because more people can get in.

If they make this movie good, like the first, then it will have a large enough fanbase to do well in the theaters and on DVD even with an "R" rating.

Jacques Blanc said:
Predator 3 has been said to begin filming as soon as they have found a suitable actor to play in it. Having had Arnie turn them down they were a bit short on choices and have gone to the peoples champ Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to finish the predaors after they find them planning an attack that will wipe out the "excess" life on earth.

Link?

Next time Jack, when you post any kind of informations about future release, provide a source where you get it from and btw PRedator 3 is still "rumored" so there nothing officcial. You should have look in google and gave us the link instead of us try to find it. Since I'm a good person; here is the link of the rumor:
http://www.countingdown.com/movies/1372

El Chupacabra said:
As long as the movie is rated "R" I will definatley be in the theater upon release. I think the Rock is a perfect fit for this type of role. He has the ability to be serious and he is in great shape.

Honestly, I think the Rock would be a perfect fit to replace Arnold. He is an ok actor, and in the perfect shape to be humanity's last hope. But I'm not going to watch it until it comes out on tv. The movies have never really piqued my interest.

El Chupacabra said:
As long as the movie is rated "R" I will definatley be in the theater upon release. I think the Rock is a perfect fit for this type of role. He has the ability to be serious and he is in great shape. Hopefully they pick the right type of setting for the movie and don't go overboard with the special effects.

If they make this movie good, like the first, then it will have a large enough fanbase to do well in the theaters and on DVD even with an "R" rating.

Either R or MA +15 and also here in Australia the first Pred movie is rated M +15

god dont u people see?! PREDATOR 2 STANK!!! Most movie sequels become white-trash fan-favorites!!! Except for Kill Bill and such.

kold_as_ice92 said:
god dont u people see?! PREDATOR 2 STANK!!! Most movie sequels become white-trash fan-favorites!!! Except for Kill Bill and such.

I'm not saying Predator 2 was great, it sure as hell wasn't number 1, but it was decent. I will say that Predator 2 was better than both Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 because those movies are extremely over rated. The second was a fucking sleep fest.

El Chupacabra said:
both Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2 because those movies are extremely over rated. The second was a !@#$ sleep fest.

You should know Kill Bill 2 is'nt a sequal to the first its the other half of the film

I remember reading about Predator 3, Alien vs. Predator 2, and Alien 5 on countingdown.com and movieweb.com. Hopefully the film makers will stick to the originals and make them action intense ( blood, suspense, a little humor ). Although Dwane Johnson ( The Rock ) is a bad actor compared to others ( *cough - Scorpion King - cough - DOOM - cough* ). Soo, he may be a bad choice. Vin Diesel's bad too, hes a douche.

I thought Predator 2 was alright. It was based on the comic books and had a cool ending.

( whisper : don't play Predator : Concrete Jungle, it's got to be one of the worst games I've ever played. And Game Informer says the same, they gave it 2nd worst game of 2005 )

Regurk said:
( whisper : don't play Predator : Concrete Jungle, it's got to be one of the worst games I've ever played. And Game Informer says the same, they gave it 2nd worst game of 2005 )

I've played it and liked it its diffently not the worst game i've seen alot worst

Baphomet said:
You should know Kill Bill 2 is'nt a sequal to the first its the other half of the film

I am aware, pal. Notice I never called it a sequel. I will repeat that it was a sleep fest. BIG TIME.