Kombat Kombos

kold_as_ice92

Welcome all my friends to the show that never ends!

This is one thing I've always wanted to pitch in with.
This is the combo list i always wanted to map out.

KOMBAT
O
M
B
O
S

Right here u can contribute combos from all MK games. Just submit the perfect combos u made up for each character of the MK games. At the end of each week I'll post up all custom cobos that take down the enemy fast. Keep posting and the demons keep roasting.

Scorpion's Infernal Rage combo

Low punch x3 Then high punch x3 High roundhouse kick Teleport punch then do spear throw and a big uppercut.

(note)
Depending on amount of life this may be shorter and this combo is more than likely to break or stop for a period of time.

Jax's Power combo

Do an earthquake punch ( Where he hits ground ) then do a gotcha grab and end with a throw.

Sub-Zero's Frosty combo

Use a ground freeze to get the guy closer to you then freeze them then roundhouse kick slide up to them ( but not attack! ) and do an uppercut

Liu Kang's Hidden Spirit combo

Do a fire ball high then do a fireball low hit with an uppercut and use another fireball and end with the bicycle kick and another uppercut.

These are just some combos i have done so they should work out in certain situations. :wink:

Noob-Smoke tagteam knockout(MKD)

As Smoke, quickly hit square-triangle-circle. Quickly tap L1 and push squaresquare to finish him good.

Noob-Smoke Nose-breaker(MKD)

As Smoke, do the R1 move and quickly tap L1 and (as Noob)tap squaresquare before the opponent falls down.

These may be for Deception, but they're darn useful.

oh yea im finally back. Heres one i got for Raiden.

Raiden (MKD)

Use the huge combo that is found in the move list but instead of changing to the staff during the combo kick them in the air and then you can do the thing where raiden flys forward ability i forgot the name. If this is done correctly you have done a nice 9 hit combo.

Havik's sunsmack fang attack(MKD)

Get into Rising sun and hit X twice, then transfer into Snake(L1) and hit squaresquaresquare to get 'im good.

Since this is 'Klassic' related, if you want to see any combo of any game. www.darktemplarz.com , I've nailed a lot of those. And I've also thought of quite a bit of 100% combos...But..Ending in finding out that the combos were already in the templarz videos. :(

Sub-Zero's Icebox powerhouse(unmasked)

Freeze the opponent, run up to him and pull an uppercut. Before the enemy hits the ground, do the ground slide on him. If possible, use the remaining air time to pull off a highpunch frenzy.

Scorpion's House of Pain

Pull a spear maneuver, uppercut the opponent and pull a teleport-punch before the enemy falls.

InfernoScorpion said:

Low punch x3 Then high punch x3 High roundhouse kick Teleport punch then do spear throw and a big uppercut.

(note)
Depending on amount of life this may be shorter and this combo is more than likely to break or stop for a period of time.

Jax's Power combo

Do an earthquake punch ( Where he hits ground ) then do a gotcha grab and end with a throw.

Sub-Zero's Frosty combo

Use a ground freeze to get the guy closer to you then freeze them then roundhouse kick slide up to them ( but not attack! ) and do an uppercut

Do a fire ball high then do a fireball low hit with an uppercut and use another fireball and end with the bicycle kick and another uppercut.

These are just some combos i have done so they should work out in certain situations. :wink:

What game are these for?

InfernoScorpion said:

(note)

Jax's Power combo

Sub-Zero's Frosty combo

I don't think you can really call those "combos". Those moves simply don't link together and no computer-controlled opponent or any player worth a hill of beans will just stand there and take all the hits of one of your "combos".

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but a "combo" would be, for example:

MK2 - As Scorpion, catch a jumping opponent with a standing HP to juggle them, then connect with a teleport-punch on the opposite side of the screen to keep them in the air and finish things off with a spear and an uppercut.

See, that's a combo because as long as you have everything timed right, no matter who's being juggled, computer-controlled or otherwise, that opponent is going to take every single hit no matter what they try to do.

I love how awful the names for the combos are. I have a pet peeve about it. Old gaming magazines use to come up with ridiculous names for even the simplest combos in the game. It makes Mortal Kombat very fruity and displeasing.

One of my favorite combos is Ermac's "Don't Jump at Me or You're Done - 100% Triple RH Corner Frenzy of Pending Doom and Displeasure"

aaRH, TKS, aaHPHP, RH, TKS, aaHPHP, JK, RH

http://www.darktemplarz.com/tempmatt/ermac100.wmv

lol shock. You have suff like this
kold_as_ice92 said:
Noob-Smoke tagteam knockout(MKD)
As Smoke, quickly hit square-triangle-circle. Quickly tap L1 and push squaresquare to finish him good.
which isn't "made up" or a klassic, then we have you posting one of your 100% combos like it's no big deal! :lol:
__________________________________________________________________________________

I like playing with smokes specails a lot. here's my biggest one so far with him:

jumpkick, tele-punch, (aa jk again if in corner), spear, hp, hp, lk, hk, lp. ~60% (68% with corner aajk)

ah i see. well, to begin with, i didnt even see that in the combos list. I'm posting from experience and practice mode. I dont know about Inferno's combos, though. I have MKT and never seen him do those. Good luck!

That's crazy, you learned them from experiance? Man... You must be really good with them by now..

kold_as_ice92 said:
ah i see. well, to begin with, i didnt even see that in the combos list. I'm posting from experience and practice mode. I dont know about Inferno's combos, though. I have MKT and never seen him do those. Good luck!

Inferno's combos aren't combos in the sense that they form an unblockable combo. They are more collections of moves that can be stopped by pressing block between most of the hits.

thank you for that definition. And ive tried the MKD kombos myself and worked on the combos I have listed. Otherwise, no offense, Inferno, but I've never seen those combos pulled by u. Next time we play, lets test them all out!

NOW JUST IN!

Reptilian Ambush(reptile, umk3 and mkt)

Pull a forceball(slow, fast, dun matter) and then uppercut. BAM! 20-30% damage!

Wrath of Outworld(scorpion, mkda and mkd)

Spear, Hellfire, and Backflip Kick. All in a row. pounded that sucker with 30% damage. It oftentimes varies damage level. :?

MKGOLD
Quan Chi
Airborne Terror Stomps

Instructions: Draw weapon,back+LP(mace uppercut),back+LP,Skull
Fireball,Tele-Stomp
Description: You do a mace uppercut which sends your opponent in the air
You then do another uppercut to juggle the opponent,Then
before the opponent hits the ground you skull fireball him to
juggle him further. Then,if your fast,you can finish off the
juggle with a Telestomp for 49% Max Damage.

Blade Pummel(baraka, old mk's)

hit square around 3-4 times at once and pound left+square atleast twice. that knocks 'em with 13-18% damage.

Death from Below(sektor, mk3/t)

Teleport Punch, then use highpunch to finish the air juggle.

Spook Attack(cyber smoke)

Spear, teleport punch, finish them with highpunch juggle