Wallpaper: 1024x768 ---- Bicycle Philosophy

Prophet

1024x768bicyclephilosophy9fe.jpg

This is my personal favorite wallpaper to date. Hope you guys like.

This wallpaper is amazing but I am a sucker for all of your artwork the only i can pont out is the fact that the mid right is a little too bright for me but other than that it is great 9.9/10, I dont like to give people tens

dude, it's abstract artwork. 9/10, but it's nothing I would use, maybe if it were a different color, like blue or purple

badboy012533 said:
I dont excacly see what it is. Sorry but 2/10

It's very hard and complicated abstract photoshop work. Take it from a photoshop artist when I say that it is complicated, and takes patience.

10/10

Woah. Abstract art is my favorite, and that looks fricken awesome. I say 9/10. Its looks awesome, and I"ma set it as my BG. If its ok with you ;)

EDIT: Weirdness... I showed it to my mom (well, actually she was kinda watching me type) and she said it looked cool. Messed up cause normally she hates art :lol:

2/10...

Abstract art doesn't impress me... I have my reasons though.

This one doesn't because its... Well... Flat. By that I mean its lacking something... I don't know what it is but there is something missing, but it lacks a certain spark. No offence attended at all, its just this is the same for a lot of abstract art (even ones people hype about). :?