Shao Kahns Hammer...

Fenix/Sub-Zero

I can beat Shang Tsung and Kintaro easily and almost have flawless victory, it took me a while to get this good though. And I whoop Shao Kahn in the beginning and I keep getting excited and think I am gonna win but when he takes out his hammer, I am in deep shit. Than he just beats the shit out of me when he swings his hammer around in circles. What do you guys do when he does that, how can you avoid. I tried running away but he's too fast, and I tried double jumping in the air to avoid it, but no such luck. If you guys could tell me just a way to defeat Shao Kahn that would be good too, but I mainly am conserned about the stupid hammer swing...

hey man...i couldnt beat him until my n me bro did a ko-op...but the trick is when he starts the big swing you must do 2 LONG JUMPS and then 1 DOUBLE JUMP to aviod him....and u will notice after he swings in a circle and then pounds the hammer to the ground that cant hurt u i believe...but 2 long and 1 double jump will do it....gl dude......ps ending aint 2 great i was disappointed

Thanks alot man, you da man, lol. I will try this out very soon, in a couple minutes to be exact since the game is still on pause in my room. Hopefully this works dude, and thank you for responding so soon, it is most appreciated.

Did you save Sonya and beat Kano?

No? Do that and if you do Jax gives you a medium health thingy. It should be where Sonya is and trust me.....You will need it.

Hmm, interesting of what you speak. How can I save them because I am in a ring and can't go anywhere, so how exactly can I save them? I think you are right I will need some health because I almost got flawless victory right after I fought Shang Tsung and Kintaro but Shao Kahn's hammer is too powerful and than he beats the shit out of me.

So therefore, I am pretty sure I will need some health. I think I will be alot better on saving my health next time I play the game because of what King DJ told me. If you told me how to get this health to, that would be sweet.

yah didnt say about medium health but yah get that 2...u willl need it....like stated above its in the door after u get the guards to come out by talkin to kitana 4 times and u must beat kano...that will give u a free medium health..sry bout that

Its a little too late for that my friend, I already beat the game with the suggestions you gave of those jumps. Thanks alot, my health bar only got damaged to half way, I think thats pretty good. Didn't even get the medium health but used those mini ones you could use after each boss.

I am 80-85% done the game, I need to find like five-ten more secrets at max. I didn't do any of those Smoke missions yet, I tried to beat one but it didn't work out too well. Member the one where you need to throw the Tarkata at the breakable walls and than it shows you directions on how to do your new fatality after you break four walls.

Well I pressed the directions it showed left, up, up, right .. but the question is what button after that do I need to press. So I pressed every button on my controller and none of them worked. Damn I need help with this.

Oh, and I remember when you said "I was dissapointed with the ending" well I kinda agree with you too. First of all, the cinematic is too short it should be a bit longer than the intro. And the storyline to the end was too original. Except for when you see Quan Chi sneak into the scene and grab the amulet .. big whoop.

i found all of smoke missions easy...i have an answer for that fatality...w/e it was once u saw it u passed that mission so u need to go back to smoke for ur next one...that fatality is for LUI KANG only...thats y it didn't work for you probably...and i think u had to press square after that but im not sure..if ur not lui kang that fatality is worthless to u...

King DJ Money said:
hey man...i couldnt beat him until my n me bro did a ko-op...but the trick is when he starts the big swing you must do 2 LONG JUMPS and then 1 DOUBLE JUMP to aviod him....and u will notice after he swings in a circle and then pounds the hammer to the ground that cant hurt u i believe...but 2 long and 1 double jump will do it....gl dude......ps ending aint 2 great i was disappointed

if ur liu kang or kung lao once u get to his second form hammer one stand back keep firing 3 times with liu kang and soon as u know he will spin just keep running round the circles edge oppisite side stay close to the edge keep running once hes tired shoot him 6 times and keep repeating this method

first you should kill Kano get the health upgrade and go face shao kahn.When you get to kintoro use the jump a lot and when you get to shao kahn just use the long jump when he stars swinging the hammer.if you get low on health get the orb.when facing him do your most powerful attack.