Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dark Raiden

• Kochal

• Total voters

Fenix/Sub-Zero

Hey guys,

I was wondering out of these four selection's, which boss do you think would be the best for the next MK game?

I know that some people say "Kochal" means a short form for "Koin Challenge" and it is true. That's why the mission in Konquest mode is called "Awaken the Kochael" and your prize is a chest full of koins afterwards.

But Kochal must not just mean that, but must also be a character because I remember once when I was in the Netherealm and I punched an Oni he said "Daarg, Kochal will hear about this", I am positive of this but I think one said "Kochal is our god, we worship him" or something like that, so could you explain that ...

No, no dude I don't think you get my point. I have already seen that poll before and another one too to be exact. But I made this one because I added three big bosses on it that weren't mentioned before and I am wondering which boss would make the best one -- don't ask why I added Dark Raiden, lol.

yeah, baphomet was supposed to be in deception, but for some reason he wasn't. [this is where someone responds with a screen capture of the baphomet sketches from MKD] lol.

personally, i think the concept of "The One Being" would be cool visually, but i have no idea if they are gonna keep that going or not.

i don't know why... but i have a feeling shao kahn is gonna be the man in charge on the next game. i dunno why.. it's just a hunch.

Yeah except the Cube's verison of the game doesn't even have Kahn DYING... So this ending isn't a true one so to speak.

Ummm, Im pretty sure the one being is all the matter and energy in the universe, which is why everyone is trying to stop the Dragon King from becoming the one being, because he is the 1, only, singular, solitary being there is. So nobody could fight the one being, because he would the be only being.

I can't see Kochal being a boss... don't get me wrong, he absolutely owns in MKDA, but I just don't think a ninja bunny rabbit fits the image of an MK boss...

I think it'll probably be Shao Kahn again.

Kochal isn't a real character (yet!) and he wasn't mentioned in DA (correct me if I'm wrong).

Love Cowboy said:
I can't see Kochal being a boss... don't get me wrong, he absolutely owns in MKDA, but I just don't think a ninja bunny rabbit fits the image of an MK boss...

I think it'll probably be Shao Kahn again.
MKDA???what are you talking about,is it the sketch for the masked man?

Damn, LC, you see what happens when you just casually toss that stuff into your posts? You're gonna start a riot someday, dude. :lol:

My vote goes for Baphomet, and if no one could tell by what Deathcore just said, LC was joking.

KOCHAL ISNT A REAL CHARACTER GODDAMMIT!

Look i beg to differ but i have the official guide OFFICIAL and it even says kochal stands for koin challenge. I quote from John Tobias "We thought it would be cool to involve the black dragon in this game, especially in a puzzle" *Deep Sigh* ok? good. :)

However Shao Khan has been used too many times now. Frankly im getting sick of him. Eventually hes going to die one way or another. Khan was a good bad guy but hes too old now. The idea of Shao Khna was thius big mighty emporer now he is just a normal character there are people who would whoop his ass easily.

Dark Raiden? lol how did you come up with that Dark Raiden was just a cool idea for a Raiden who has had enough of mortals in MKD and is not taking any shit anymore. If Raiden was a bad guy they would ruin the whole story i think. Raiden was made as a good guy as the god of thunder of lighting and he is the protector of earthrealm. Hes not trying to destroy it.

I dont know who the one being is so i cant quote on that.

Personally what i think is they should do something like Deadly Alliance. Something where we lose and its an all out war that turns from a war to a grudge and bit by bit Kombat ends. They wont bring the Dragon King back unless they really want to spoil MK i mean Onaga is a cheesy name. I mean a four year old could top it. Hmm let me think... A good enemy... oh to hell with it maybe a game that is for multiple characters and both sides. I was making a game called Mortal Kombat Fatal Grudges where you played as all different characters and you could play story moe with every character and not just a slick few. Im scrapping the crappy slide show endings and creating character story intros. Its a bad idea to have "ONE" enemy when you have an army to pick from eg Noob-Saibot, Shao Khan, Quan Chi, Shang Tsung, Shinnok. I could go on forever.
(PM me if you want to know more about my game)

Jacques Blanc said:
If Raiden was a bad guy they would ruin the whole story i think. Raiden was made as a good guy as the god of thunder of lighting and he is the protector of earthrealm. Hes not trying to destroy it.

To be fair on this point, Raiden only became a good guy in MKII. His MKI ending actually resulted in the destruction of the world...