N64-Trilogy- Khans last treasure

DAVE101

Has anyone ever got the last treasure for the n64 version of trilogy (mk secrets)? I have been playing trilogy for psx for a few years but recently i got a n64 with trilogy, I was looking at stuff online and I found out that to get the treasure chest you have to press D+start on kano to unlock the champion stack and beat chameleon and all those endurances. Now maybe it's because i'm not used to the controls but i'm having a hard time even beating the first endurance!
Again, has anyone ever got the last treasure? Can you tell me if it's worth all of the effort?

well, first of all, DAVE101, to get ALL treasures, just consecutively play 8-player kombat with yourself or yer friends. after someone wins, select the first treasure. continuously play this mode, and select the next treasure and the next treasure. never reset the system, for that will mix things up and the treasures will not be the same. often times it will be fatality demo 1, then the next icon will be fatality demo 2. to get it all, never shut it off. otherwise, i hate endurance, and i also hate chameleon. have fun!

I don't think youre right here. The treasures are always the same. For psx you can automaticly choose the last treasure after 8p tournament, but not N64. Also chameleon is in the psx version. Khameleon is different, maybe easier, I don't think you even have this game because you just made a thread saying how you just got trilogy for PSX. And according to my sources the only way to get the treasure is by mentioned above in y first post. Or is there another way? Any pro trilogy players out there?

well, 10 hours ago. I sessioned like I never sesioned before.... Yep, I beat it, courtesy of some crazy smoke combos and juggles. Unforutenately all the "secrets" aren't really secrets anymore. There were four 'secrets' that scrolled from the bottom. The first one was stupid and i dont remember, heres the other three:

-fight 100 fights consecutively for a fun game
(Land of Rellim, like galaga)
-press BLK, HK, LK, RUN, LP, HP, HP, HP, LP, LP in attract mode fo hidden options
(hidden question marks)
-kombat code 222222
(fight at dead pool)

No big deal really, but I gained some confidence...