cyborg ninjas in mk 7

weren't cyrax and smoke destroyed in MK3? Well i forgot but if they did die i think cyrax would only be on another MK game.

Even if they were destroyed, that hasn't stopped them from having Cyrax in MKG and MKDA, Sektor in MKG, and Smoke in MKD

I dunno, I don't mind the cyborgs all that much, so if they came back...I'd remain neutral

i really hope if they do put the cyborg ninjas back that there on there own i didnt like the noob and smoke thing they were to hard to controle or at least for me anyway.

I think Sektor's due to return in a game, but that'd be enough for me. Smoke should return as well, but not necessarily as Robot Smoke.

Have the old ones back? Yes. 8)

New ones? Never in a million years. Unless the MK team manages to handle it well enough for us fans to take it.

not really a fan of the cyborgs but since we've had Smoke and Cyrax brought into the new engine i reckon we should bring Sektor back...also how come Smoke's soul is a cyborg? :?

i got MKT for Christmas today and DUH cyborg ninjas DESERVE to be in MK7. They freakin rule! The next MK should have a 3D remake of Sektor's Earth explosion fatality.

kold_as_ice92 said:
i got MKT for Christmas today and DUH cyborg ninjas DESERVE to be in MK7. They freakin rule! The next MK should have a 3D remake of Sektor's Earth explosion fatality.

That would be rather interesting, especially since the Earth explosion fatality was Smoke's...

I want Sektor back, damnit!! He was pure ownage.
Indeed, Sektor is a pretty cool robot ninja. I loved his nuclear missiles, I loved the one that would lock on to you and follow you around.

They brought back Cyrax in MK:DA, brought back Smoke on MK:D and now I think that they should bring back Sektor in MK:A. Either way I am pretty sure they will have all three of the cyborg ninja's in the next Mortal Kombat game because Ed Boon said this game will have the biggest roster of characters, and surprisingly enough, yes even more than Trilogy.

They cant make them ninja's beacause there colors are taken cyrax is yellow he would look like Scorpion,Sector red he would look like Ermac.You know what I mean.

Yeh even so. That would have only been a problem in MKT. Like, Cyrax would have black skin, different looking armour and no hood and different weapons etc. so you will be able to tell the difference.

I'm personally a HUGE fan of Sektor. He's the only one that used sufficiently hi-tech enough stuff for me. I mean, robots should use missiles. Cyrax's bombs are good but limited, and smoke just had a spear...lame. Plus I love RED. I've been waiting to play as Sektor again for a LONG time.