MK Hurt and Heal

Sorry I havent been on. First the standings.

Liu Kang: 51
Raiden: 54
Stryker:52
Mileena: 50
Ermac:54
Sub Zero:53
Scorpion:45
Shujinko: 46
Johnny Cage: 52
Goro:48
Kintaro:47

Ok how about this. You can only vote for the person once per page. For example if I vote Liu Kang I cant vote for him untill the next page. Like that?

Liu Kang +
Shujinko -

Why am I doing this..

Scorpion +50
Stryker -2,564,299,036

SCORPION WINS
FLAWLESS VICTORY

( stryker sucks )

badboy012533 said:
Ok how about this. You can only vote for the person once per page. For example if I vote Liu Kang I cant vote for him untill the next page. Like that?

Just so I'm clear on this, you mean that if someone votes for, say, Scorpion, he can't vote for scorpion (+ or -) on the same page, or no one can?

in any case

Mileena +
Shujinko -

Disappointed said:
badboy012533 said:

Just so I'm clear on this, you mean that if someone votes for, say, Scorpion, he can't vote for scorpion (+ or -) on the same page, or no one can?

in any case

Mileena +
Shujinko -
Only the person cant vote for the same person on the same page. Like just YOU cant vote Mileena again until the next page.

Goro +
Scorpian -

shallownine, YES! YES! YOU UNDERSTAND ME! YOU KNOW THE GOODS! SCORPION GOOD, STRYKER BAD! YOU'RE MY NEW FRIEND! PLEASE BE MY FRIEND. I have no friends.. Why won't you be my friend? Oh, please.. Have a heart, and become friends with me.. I'm so lonely..
{ then i go into the corner and cry } :cry:

( just kidding )