MK Hurt and Heal

Kosta said:
can I just make a suggestion? Too keep people from over voting, you should only be allowed one vote per, like, page or something. That should be pretty fair. Because people could just go, like earlier, +Stryker, -Scorpion, -Stryker, +Scorpion. Maybe once per page or once per every other page.

Since i'm the score keeper i will now not count any other votes by the same people if you like it that way Kosta i will make another list of the data so far and it's:

Liu Kang= 52
Raiden= 51
Stryker= 50
Mileena= 49
Ermac= 50
Sub Zero= 52
Scorpion= 49
Shujinko= 48
Johnny Cage= 51
Goro= 49
Kintaro= 49

No, I just meant that they could only vote every so often, not once and done. Then the posts would stop almost immediatly.

How about a person is only allowed to vote on one set of characters once.

i.e. if Angel says +Stryker, -Scorpion, she can't use both of those characters together again? That's not stoping her from saying +stryker, -everyothercharacterlisted to get stryker a lot of points if she wants, but it keeps the people from just negating each vote over and over.

+Ermac -Johnny Cage

K1LLKANO said:

i.e. if Angel says +Stryker, -Scorpion, she can't use both of those characters together again? That's not stoping her from saying +stryker, -everyothercharacterlisted to get stryker a lot of points if she wants, but it keeps the people from just negating each vote over and over.

+Ermac -Johnny Cage

awsome idea i will do it that way.

Ok so far:

Liu Kang= 51
Raiden= 52
Stryker= 50
Mileena= 50
Ermac= 50
Sub Zero= 53
Scorpion= 49
Shujinko= 48
Johnny Cage= 51
Goro= 49
Kintaro= 49

From the score now Sub Zero is winning.

K1LLKANO said:

+Ermac -Johnny Cage

Party Pooper.

Raiden +

shujinko -

K1LLKANO said:

+Ermac -Johnny Cage
then what happens if there are only 3 people left, you would have to vote for the guy that you want to keep, then what if there are 2 people left. I don't think it's going to work.

I VOTE PER DAY. I think that makes the most sense. That's how we do it on the midway forums