Fake MK games

Angel

http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/fakemkgames.html

One thing for sure, I've always wondered where the rumours of the 'sexility' came from... I'm guessing from Ed's fake game. Funny thin is reading the fake actually made me laugh. I tried hard to imagtation what would made anyone believe these exsisted.

I know it was a long time ago when a lot of these were made, but does anyone recall actually seeing someone remotely thinking these are real games? :lol:

Oh god, everyone's going to think I'm a complete noob for this revelation, but I remember seeing that MK Trilogy Nitro Edition thing on Boon's site and actually thinking it was real. I was like 12 or 13, and I remember I had been up all night, so I was in a sleep-deprived state and pretty spaced out at the moment.

I read it late one morning with several cups of coffee in me, and since I actually had a 32X and thought the whole thing sounded awesome beyond belief, I just couldn't read between the lines. I guess I just really wanted to believe it was real, especially since I only owned Sega consoles and had been screwed out of MK Trilogy (it wasn't yet out for the Saturn). I was basically overcome by euphoria.

Anyway, later on that day, after I'd become more clear-minded, I looked at the page again, laughed my ass off, and smacked myself for being a dumbass.

By the way, why the hell isn't this showing up in the topics list? Am I the only one who can't see it or what?

Ryknow, you know that I respect you highly, and feel that you are currently a pillar of the MK community, so do not feel bad when I say:

If the link within that link is really the exact page that you saw when it was new, then you were at the time a complete DUMBASS. I would think you would at least have been tipped off by the gamebox for the Fairchild Channel F version, or the announcement that it would be available for the Vectrex...

Hey, I already explained myself here. Being sleep-deprived and simultaneously jittery from 6 or so cups of coffee rendered me a dumbass, what more can I say? Like I said, I looked at it later on that day after getting some sleep and was as baffled with my own stupidity as you are now.

Love Cowboy said:
Ryknow, you know that I respect you highly, and feel that you are currently a pillar of the MK community, so do not feel bad when I say:

If the link within that link is really the exact page that you saw when it was new, then you were at the time a complete DUMBASS. I would think you would at least have been tipped off by the gamebox for the Fairchild Channel F version, or the announcement that it would be available for the Vectrex...

Had I been less then 10 years old and had seen those the day they came out... I'd believe them. Because I didn't know better. Anyone would of.

I saw these years ago, and I new they were fake from whne I saw the words nitro in that crappy font. But they are interesting. I would love to play as Real Scorpion, or Sarok.