Yes...I hate to do this...

KiLlAcAm

Ehh...I've been slipping away from friends and life a little too much..I'm starting to be on the computor wayy too much lol..I'm takeing a break to get back to real life and getting my grades up..Hopefully ill be back :)...SO I leave you with a picture of me posted in the official post a picture thingy..And these words...

Bye for now i'll miss ya all if anyone ever needs me(whitch you wont) Just IM me... :D

ITS BEEN GREAT!!!!!

P.S I won't be gone forever..I promise :)

Take care and come back soon.

By the way, I just wanted to let everyone know that pretty soon I'll be leaving as well. I hate to do it, but it's imperative that I take a shower and feed my cats, for the better of mankind. I'll miss you all for the several hours I'm away. :cry:

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Take care and come back soon.

By the way, I just wanted to let everyone know that pretty soon I'll be leaving as well. I hate to do it, but it's imperative that I take a shower and feed my cats, for the better of mankind. I'll miss you all for the several hours I'm away. :cry:

DC, if you ever leave us like that again, I will find you and cut you...remember, i know you live in the same state as me!

Alas, we hate to see you go Killa, so visit us again. Later

You say that but you'll be back in a day or two. Everyone says that and then they leave for a day and can't bear it so they come back. Look at TEAR lol. He's been logging on a lot and he said he was leaving too. YOU ALL CAN'T IGNORE US!

Grr...Jade your right :( grades are awful...But i have my friends and all...I'm comeing back for sure...I can't leave TRMK..It's an adiction now :D ....O and idk why but Dis i dreamnt of you last night >_>;;

This may not surprise you, but I get that a lot 8)

edit: Well hell. I just checked my hotmail, and I had a new one from SF:

I dreamed of you yesterday. I don't remember what happened but you
died lol. Crazy dreams.
--
Special Forces
specialforces@trmk.org
=TRMK=
http://www.trmk.org
TRMK.org, The Definitive Source for All Things Mortal Kombat.

Ah, doesn't anybody dream about me? Remember, nocturnal emission dreams count too, guys.

Wow, I've been registered at TRMK for only a few months and I've seen a lot of these 'I'm leaving' threads. :shock: