Reiko A ninja?

He's not considered a ninja. He is a general and ally of Shao Khan and general 4 Shinook. God knows what happened 2 him but as far as I know, he may re-appear in Armegaddon.

I think he has little chance of ever returning... He seems to be one of those characters that the MK team do not wish ot make return.

Reiko is never a ninja and never will be. i hate that loser and he only has a ninja tunic. the only resemblance he has to a ninja. and he reminds me of Kenshi, too.

He also uses shurikens (ninja stars if I didn't get the word right). But as I've ranted before, to me, Scorpion is the only true ninja in MK.

K1LLKANO said:
He also uses shurikens (ninja stars if I didn't get the word right). But as I've ranted before, to me, Scorpion is the only true ninja in MK.
I do not think that he's even a ninja,ninja are stealthy and we all saw him in the nethrealm(MK:D conquest)

blazer said:
if khan taught shang, why didn't khan make mileena himself?

because khan is a busy bastard an delegates most of his powers, I don't like him but he is a pretty powerfull dude.

The thoery of two super powers fighting each other is that the one who'd win is the one who has the bigger imagatation... So if Kahn has a lot of power, he'll only be able to do what his mind can think up.

And what this has to do with the topic in discussion hell knows... :lol: